SAU Community

I'm... Comin Up!

DRD-00F

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than that, you can drive to Bris in your sic sic rental, stay at our place and come out Sat night. I don't have skanks to hook ya up with but we can trawl the valley and find some ;-) hahahaha

Im in just dont tell my wife . . . . lol

You need to use the Hamish & Andy plan of attack.

You ask a question about whether you can do something, but add in some random detail. For example.

"Honey, may I wear my red shirt to the strip club tomorrow night?"

When she says "hell no, you dirty muthaf**ker aldisfawliogj lskdjalweith giOJ!I!8***"

You then wear your blue shirt. Because she didn't specify what exactly she was saying no to :)

You ask a question about whether you can do something, but add in some random detail. For example.

When she says "hell no, you dirty muthaf**ker aldisfawliogj lskdjalweith giOJ!I!8***"

You then wear your blue shirt. Because she didn't specify what exactly she was saying no to :D

such a cunning plan.

hey dan if worse comes to worse - we have our very own BnR girls :)

You then wear your blue shirt. Because she didn't specify what exactly she was saying no to :D

She would kill me either way . . .

such a cunning plan.

hey dan if worse comes to worse - we have our very own BnR girls :)

Hahah have u tamed them yet?

haha, I'm bringing my own missus up from NSW. I've always preffered imports :)

that's twice as funny cause she's asian.

Out plan of attack is to go out either Friday night or Saturday night (I forget, I'll ask the missus when I'm allowed out) and get shattered somewhere within walking distance of the hotel then attempt to walk back to the hotel or sex on the beach or die in the surf... whatever takes our fancy.

Also, with the strip club, she wants to go, I don't... women wanting my money and threating me with their vajayjays til they get it scares the shit out of me... It makes me think of that face hugger thing from alien... and all it wants is my wallet.

Out plan of attack is to go out either Friday night or Saturday night (I forget, I'll ask the missus when I'm allowed out) and get shattered somewhere within walking distance of the hotel

Best bet is to go into broad beach and hit up EAST, mad club and in broady you dont have to put up with the 18-20 y/o crowd that only go out to start fights and then spew on each other.

Its only a $10 cab ride from surfers, or a half hour walk along the beach if you wana run the gauntlet

@ Brandon - Oh you a trance fan!?!?!?

East hey... I want somewhere to get drunk, not to go out dancing... If it's one of those poofters hangout spots where the men make out and dance until their hair moves then I'm out...

It totally sounds like one of those places... but I'll check it out anyway :)

I think I'm just going to be pub crawling til I find one that's decent... or til some hoon in a skyline runs me down.

East hey... I want somewhere to get drunk, not to go out dancing... If it's one of those poofters hangout spots where the men make out and dance until their hair moves then I'm out...

It totally sounds like one of those places... but I'll check it out anyway :)

I think I'm just going to be pub crawling til I find one that's decent... or til some hoon in a skyline runs me down.

I can guaranty there will be no men kissing and dancing till there hair moves but if you just want a sota quite spot to get tanked with the girl theres heaps of nice lounge bars and a few good pubs in broady :D Not to mention the ridicules amount of smokin hot women that hang out there

Gold Coast Japanese are hawt too!

Dan: yea used to but listens to almost everything now including new ages (Loreena Mckennitt)!!! But I still like the good old Eurodance/Techno from the days of Master Boy.

Gold Coast Japanese are hawt too!

Dan: yea used to but listens to almost everything now including new ages (Loreena Mckennitt)!!! But I still like the good old Eurodance/Techno from the days of Master Boy.

Ahh kk yeh im more into Armin, Daniel Kandi, Simon Patterson, Above and beyond. . . . . that sorta shiz

Maybe Brisbane crew should have a night out at the Valley someday.

Tiesto's coming next year!

I'm in the middle of planning the next SAu official pub crawl ;-)

Maybe we'll just get tanked at the hotel... There's a slippery slide into the pool! :)

oh hell YES! That wins it, right there!

I'm in the middle of planning the next SAu official pub crawl ;-)

oh hell YES! That wins it, right there!

Wooooo gogo pub crawl

And yeah i have to admit the slide in the pool sounds pretty f**kin awesome to me