SAU Community

673kw At All Four R32 Gtr / Cv Performance

niko_86

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick update from CV Performance.

We straped Paul's awesome R32 GT-R onto the dyno today for some more tuning.

On 30psi of boost we made 673kw at all four.

The sound of this beast on full noise is something that need to be experienced in person to really appreciate how good it is.

I'm sure Paul will come into this thread later to elaborate on the details of the car.

Enjoy the pics, videos to come later.

post-41517-1252481641_thumb.jpg

post-41517-1252481673_thumb.jpg

post-41517-1252481721_thumb.jpg

post-41517-1252481750_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fark, that's a huge discrepancy. is that after your last tune when you thought you had the issue sorted?

did you get it checked on another dyno and find it to be 55kw down on the CV dyno figure!!!?

there's prob a thread on it somewhere that i missed

fark, that's a huge discrepancy. is that after your last tune when you thought you had the issue sorted?

did you get it checked on another dyno and find it to be 55kw down on the CV dyno figure!!!?

there's prob a thread on it somewhere that i missed

yes had it checked on two other dyno's afterwards, both mainline dyno's...just power runs "no difference in tune".

initially went for boost drop issue...was claimed as cleared n sitting at 280rwkw..took it to two dyno's for power runs...came up at 225rwkw-230rwkw...so quite a difference.

freak occurance??

Edited by allthewaytotheskyline

Does he run filters on the street ?? If so ....how ? (i assume those really short K&N ones ....) mainly the rear turbo, looks like its pretty tight in there !

Well done though... when does he take it out to the drags ?

Gary

AFR's between 11 and 10.. seems a little rich.

edit: beaten by paul.. curses ! hope your running copper plugs cause they are gonna foul up pretty quickly with that much fuel.

drum of roo on the front seat makes the little rich figure a lot richer...it isn't tuned the same as petrol. i.e. it really likes to be a tad leaner than normal.

there may be a reason or scaling factor error...just surprised me a little thats all

good figure...time to race it now guys.