SAU Community

Where To Avoid

itsme

Hi all,

I'll be honest in saying im trying to make up my 10 posts so i can PM people =/

That said where are the 3 places you avoid ever parking your beast??

I'll go with the obvious ones;

Shopping centres where possible

Movies (too long away from my car I would struggle to enjoy the movie)

Out the front of peoples houses in but not limited to;

Thornlie, Gosnells, Mirrabooka, Koondoola, Balga, Girrawheen, Joondalup etc etc oh.. And of course Northbridge..

=)

Large shopping centres - Garden city, Caro etc. If i do park there ill hunt around for a good parking spot.. one next to a wall or a curb.

I agree with you on the movies... Alot of car break in happens at the cinema. Although if i watch a movie during the day its not so bad. Its the nights, especially Thursday night where all the gangster wannabe trash hang around.

Northbridge + Freo... drunk ass's that walk around can do alot of dmg. If i do park there, its usually in the CPP.

Im SOR so parking outside houses is still ok here...

Ive had a few car break ins (not in my skyline, but my other car) at curtin uni. Thats a shit of a place to park. not only do u get car break in but.... People there dont give a shit how they park, they will park so dam close to you even tho you have parked so close to the curb on the other side.. they seem to not follow the lines but follow the car instead. That really shits me.

I usually will give them a piece of my mind if we end up leaving at the same time...

Armadale shopping centre before the upgrade.

I returned to my car to see that a woman had parked her trolley against my car to stop it from creeping down the hill that we were parked on as she was starting to offload her food shopping.

I got to my car and she stopped what she was doing and looked at me. I grabbed her trolley and pushed it down the hill, with her in hot pursuit.

The best part was when it got to the bottom of the hill and hit the kerb as it endo'd and spilled all over the road.

I looked at where she had leaned the trolley on the car and saw a minor scratch that wasn't there before.

I got in my car and drove off.

Fair trade in my opinion.

Armadale shopping centre before the upgrade.

I returned to my car to see that a woman had parked her trolley against my car to stop it from creeping down the hill that we were parked on as she was starting to offload her food shopping.

I got to my car and she stopped what she was doing and looked at me. I grabbed her trolley and pushed it down the hill, with her in hot pursuit.

The best part was when it got to the bottom of the hill and hit the kerb as it endo'd and spilled all over the road.

I looked at where she had leaned the trolley on the car and saw a minor scratch that wasn't there before.

I got in my car and drove off.

Fair trade in my opinion.

HAHHAHHHAHA

wtf!! hahahaha

i would of loved to have seen that.. i would of died of laughter hahaha...

Large shopping centres - Garden city, Caro etc. If i do park there ill hunt around for a good parking spot.. one next to a wall or a curb.

I agree with you on the movies... Alot of car break in happens at the cinema. Although if i watch a movie during the day its not so bad. Its the nights, especially Thursday night where all the gangster wannabe trash hang around.

Northbridge + Freo... drunk ass's that walk around can do alot of dmg. If i do park there, its usually in the CPP.

Im SOR so parking outside houses is still ok here...

Ive had a few car break ins (not in my skyline, but my other car) at curtin uni. Thats a shit of a place to park. not only do u get car break in but.... People there dont give a shit how they park, they will park so dam close to you even tho you have parked so close to the curb on the other side.. they seem to not follow the lines but follow the car instead. That really shits me.

I usually will give them a piece of my mind if we end up leaving at the same time...

Agree'd on Curtin, I had some girl drive straight into mine even after trying to correct the angle 2 or 3 times.

I always try to park next to nice cars or curbs and sometimes return only to see an old beat up thing next to mine :thanks:

park next to curbs or in corners...stay away from spaces that TRUCKS CAN PARK IN >: (

perfect example... parked in a complete empty car park at gateways... a big western power truck parked right next to the car... western power truck pulls out and doesn't do a correct turn and the wheel scrapes the end of the car...

not a very nice situation

so pick your spots wisely!!!!

bestd place to park cpp :) lol

it's at least safer than leavin it on the street

but like most people would agree it all depends on time n place n people that walk by

+1 for CPP. always park there

Agree'd on Curtin, I had some girl drive straight into mine even after trying to correct the angle 2 or 3 times.

I always try to park next to nice cars or curbs and sometimes return only to see an old beat up thing next to mine :)

If you have early classes (like 8'oclock ones) then I found the best spaces are in student car park 1. When you go in to the car park from the main entrance, there are a couple of car park spaces on the right that are about 1.5x wider than regular spaces. I always park there if I going to be at Uni for extended periods of time.

Armahole is still dodgy, doesnt matter how many new buildings and trainstations they build

To quote an old saying: You can chrome & polish a turd but at the end of the day it's still a turd!!!!!!!!

Oh and don't take yer pride & joy to Bunnings either, someone didn't like mine (or me) and walked around it with a very sharp implement. I think the roof was the only panel not resprayed

Edited by mosoto

Armahole is still dodgy, doesnt matter how many new buildings and trainstations they build

Won't argue with that.

There's just no more sideways hill parking so the leaning incident probably won't happen again.

Willagee Shopping center, bunch of fu#heads, was reversing out in the wet, saw a car so i stopped about 1m of the back end hanging out, but the stupid bitc$ driving in her fowlcoon thought she could drive through me, bam, back left of my SOLD Supra dented, she got out and blamed me, it doesnt matter that she was doing 30 odd through this tiny little car park in the wet with little abo's running around, or the fact that she was driving 10cm away from everyones bumper or even the fact that she didnt slow down and let me out, she still told me that i should slow down!! WTF so now im left with damage n she wont pay!!! fu#kn broad minded person