SAU Community

Last Of The Stagea Parts

NIS55Y

quick list of whats left:

factory side mount intercooler and plastic windsock/scoop $230

momo leather steering wheel and matching auto gearknob $380

full set of seats in cloth trim $270 and the set of door cards $160 or $350 for the lot

interior carpet $ sold pending payment

set of 16" wheels and tyres $400

air bags set - passenger air bag, air bag sensor and both front seat belts $450

tail lights $350

Headlights $450

stock exhaust from dump pipe back $40

front strut brace $60

independant rear end - complete disc to disc less diff $320

rear sunroof $100

tailgate $120

betime turbo timer and remote starter - plug and play kit $150 - no remote

gauge cluster 126000 k's $100

possibly some other bits and pieces i have forgotten - pics to come as soon as i find the camera cord

always a use ... would look great hanging on the shed wall !!

make me some offers guys, i need to make some cash to buy a truck asap so i am fairly negotiable on multi buys :)

Well, want to do me a mad favour and work out how the shift buttons work? if their single post momentary on type sorta setup i could do the stealthiest of all stealth boost contoller installs with those buttons...

Well, want to do me a mad favour and work out how the shift buttons work? if their single post momentary on type sorta setup i could do the stealthiest of all stealth boost contoller installs with those buttons...

haha normally i would say thats too much effort but i will test them just cos thats a sick idea

sounds good. Is their a wire at the back of it or what does the button trigger once pressed? Any idea if this wheel and selector will fit an s1

yes there is a wired plug that come out the bottom passenger side of the wheel looks like a 5 socket plug with 4 pins in use, will chop the matching plug off the loom as well if your going to get it to make the wiring up easier as for wether or not it will fit an s1 i can only assume it will as it fits on a couple of other nissans i have - after 5 counts i believe its a 34 spline shaft ?

Edited by NIS55Y

I have what I believe to be a R34 Momo wheel fitted to my S1: no probs with fitting at all, as long as you obey the clock spring rule: can't remember what the sequence is: Darrinspencer may remember, as he helped me fit mine...

Actually, come to think of it: my S1 wheel went straight into his S2, so there should be no fitment issues...

Hope that helps!

I have what I believe to be a R34 Momo wheel fitted to my S1: no probs with fitting at all, as long as you obey the clock spring rule: can't remember what the sequence is: Darrinspencer may remember, as he helped me fit mine...

Actually, come to think of it: my S1 wheel went straight into his S2, so there should be no fitment issues...

Hope that helps!

cheers boys this being my first stagea/skyline family member i can only go off sight and common sense on these things.

hope the carpet was ok micah !!