Can I Borrow For Pits Thread

Hanaldo

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per april apparently you cant even have well secured pod without permit

youve got 2 option

1. kyp had it approx one month ago when I call for the same exact reason should cost 80-100

2. apply for a minor mod permit, cost u 25-30 but the catch is gotta wait 2-3 weeks but hey from then on your pod filter is legal

hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I am after a set of stock v35 rims to register my car here from Victoria. Won't be after them for another week or two. Will be willing to shout someone a carton of beer if they want it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its been a while and I still have no luck in finding a stock exhaust not even by buying..

Can someone help me or point me out to who might have it?

Also I will always have

Stock RB25 BOV

Stock R34 GTT suspension (lowered springs though ie. too low for stock rims)

cheers

bly

I really need a standard rb25 BOV if you could help me for pits

My number is 0413775441

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just got my first yellow for dark tint on my R34 GTT and want the car to pass the pits first time.

I was wondering if anyone was able to lend me the following for a few days:

• Stock R34 suspension (shocks/springs)
  • Stock R34 wheels with tread if possible
  • Stock R34 BOV
  • Stock R34 airbox

I would gladly shout anyone a carton of booze of 2 of their choice and/or cash for any help on these.

Thanks heaps!

Brett

Hey guys,

This is pretty urgent. My car is booked in for a tune on the 24th of Sept, but I have lost the valve seat from my Turbosmart Compgate 40 and no dealers in Perth will have any in stock for 2-3 weeks. Obviously without this I won't be making any boost, so the tune is pointless and I will miss out on Powercruise. If anyone has one I could borrow so I can get my car tuned, I will be your best friend!!

Either PM me or send a text on 0431047984. Cheers guys!

Martin.

I'm running out of time to get parts so I am thinking of taking the car over the pits with removed tinting but leaving on BC adjustable coilovers (raised height), GTR rims and mismatched tyres 235 front and 265 rear. Added stock BOV and airbox and will be making sure car is clean and tidy.

Crossing fingers I get someone good at Welshpool pits - tinting is the only think to be checked but I'm sure if I get an asshole they will check everything. Anyone else passed with similar mods?

Edited by Everlong-S13

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, looking for someone to help me re: xenon headlights for compliance.

Either someone willing to swap legal R34 headlights for a couple of weeks, or help me temporarily change Xenon HID'd to legal H1's without mutilating anything so I can simply go back to Xenon after.

Willing to pay cash or booze for any assistance.

Hey guys, looking for someone to help me re: xenon headlights for compliance.

Either someone willing to swap legal R34 headlights for a couple of weeks, or help me temporarily change Xenon HID'd to legal H1's without mutilating anything so I can simply go back to Xenon after.

Willing to pay cash or booze for any assistance.

So they did the D2R to H1 conversion on your low beams? I have a feeling they converted mine to H3, but I will have to check. Either way I have stock high beam globes, and depending on your lows, I may be able to help with them as well. If not I can source some cheap globes - as in, I will 'borrow' them from work. That was the only thing they defected you for? Xenons? Hahahah, that sucks! I have been running 35w HID's on my lows for a year, and 55w HID's on my highs for 6 months. The ballasts aren't even secured under the bonnet, I kind of just wedged them in there.

I am getting a yellow soon, I can just feel it.

Edited by voncina

So they did the D2R to H1 conversion on your low beams? I have a feeling they converted mine to H3, but I will have to check. Either way I have stock high beam globes, and depending on your lows, I may be able to help with them as well. If not I can source some cheap globes - as in, I will 'borrow' them from work. That was the only thing they defected you for? Xenons? Hahahah, that sucks! I have been running 35w HID's on my lows for a year, and 55w HID's on my highs for 6 months. The ballasts aren't even secured under the bonnet, I kind of just wedged them in there.

I am getting a yellow soon, I can just feel it.

Hey mate,

Nope not only thing I was defected for, a lot of other stuff.

I don't think my headlights were changed at compliance, so I'm chasing some sort of way to get over the pits and go back to the Xenon HID's after.