SAU Community

Can I Borrow For Pits Thread

Hanaldo

Hey mate,

Nope not only thing I was defected for, a lot of other stuff.

I don't think my headlights were changed at compliance, so I'm chasing some sort of way to get over the pits and go back to the Xenon HID's after.

Depending what kind of conversion, if any conversion at all, you have, depends on how easy or hard this is to do. This can be as easy as a $5 globe from supercheap, to having to special order a D2R globe from jappyjap. I would be more then happy to look at your car and help you with your problem, but living in the Swan Valley, you have a nice 40 minute drive to where I am. That being said, I do have a plethora of stock parts from my car that could potentially fix a few issues you may have. (every part I have modified my car with, I have kept the stock as a direct bolt on, for when the yellow devil attaches itself to my windshield :winkface: ) The other option would be taking a gazillion photos from heaps of different angles and hopefully get one that I can see what kind of globe it needs to be to replace. Then if you touch the xenon globe with your fingers, say goodbye to your lights and hello to an $85 globe. :)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys and Gals,

Can anyone lend me their airflow meter for R34 GTT , i just need to fit it to my car for a quick diagnostioc test to see if mine is broken or not. Car is running shit with no power, like a multiple missfire.

Im south of river in Bertram.

Willing to pay for ur time.

Contact Gav 0422817158

• 2 months later...

Looking to borrow a spare set of coilpacks for a day for R34 GTT (RB25DET) doesn't matter if they OEM or aftermarket, as long as are confirmed in working order, need to test for misfiring issue in my R34. Will compensate with 6 pack :) Cheers.

Me again. I have a set of 6 OEM coilpacks at home that have been sitting in my room for a few months. I would be more then happy to lend them out to you. I am 99% sure they are all fine, I will quickly research to see if there is some sort of way to test them to make sure.

Not sure if you have my mobile, but it's 0404 398 419. Just let me know it is you. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Chasing a set of stock R33 GTR rims with passable tyres to borrow for pits inspection. Won't need them for a few weeks yet, and happy to compensate you for your help.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys. I'm in the process of getting my car registered and I am wondering if someone can help me out with wheels with tyres that have tread left on them. Its an r32 GTR and currently has hub spacers to clear the brakes with the wheels it has at the moment. If anyone can help me out I would be really appreciative and will compensate you for your efforts.

Please PM me if you can help. I'll love you long time :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am trying to get my C34 series 1 Stagea registered. It has BC coilovers in it. I applied for a permit but they are telling me I need to have 1/3 of the original travel and a engineers report to make it road legal. Does anyone have any standard or pass able suspension I can use to get it passed. All it failed on in the initial inspection was no immobiliser and the suspension. Voncina/Steve is installing the immobiliser tomorrow so the suspension is the only thing holding me back. The coil overs look very new. Im happy to consider a trade if someone is interested in the coilovers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey :)

Maybe resurrecting a dead thread but there are a few things I am chasing to get my s2 r33 over the pits. Can buy but would it cool to borrow for a day considering I am a poor ass at the moment so if anyone can help pls let me know!

Radiator shroud

Airbag steering wheel (can swap for aftermarket steering wheel with boss kit)

Viscious fan clutch (will need to buy this anyway)

I think there are a few more things so will need to have a better look. I know it is strange borrowing a radiator shroud for a day or whatever haha but if i can't find any to buy it will def be a goer!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys I have just got my 1st skyline its a 1998 R34 GTT 4 door manual turbo (arrived from Japan about 3weeks ago) it is sitting at the compliance workshop waiting for the plates to arrive, anyway I spoke with the guys there who said they have only done a quick glance at it as can not touch it till the compliance plates arrive for it, they advised that it has to go back to full factory standard to pass the pits which means I need :- suspension (as it has HKS coil overs) and a full exhaust system. I am new to this and I thought they were trying to get more money out of me as I thought after market exhaust would be fine as long as it was under 91db sound wise? anyway if anyone could help me out with these parts would be a great help thanks.

• 1 year later...

hey guys,

just came back from the pits. apprently my front indicator lights are too low on my after market bodykit (400r style). they need to be at least 350mm high from the base of the lense of the indivator to the ground.

does anybody have a front stock bumper they can lend me.

Also, i need stock intercooler. the guy said i need a silent blow off valve (don't even have a blow off valve). must be from the intercooler.

please let me know if you can help.