SAU Community

Scr48 First + Only!

Awesome - glad it's finally at that stage, I would have thought it'd at least survive the dyno tune with a bit more boost so you don't need to go back for another tune just to get more from what you already had. Either way, good power at that boost... how does the spool look, and how does it drive? Happy?

Spool quite well I reckon considering its low boost level. Full boost at about 4500 so a bit laggy but one it's on it flies.

Traction issues are the biggest hurdle at the moment. 3rd gear rolling launches are straight wheel spin. Standing start 1st and 2nd area almost a write off

Argh, weird scale - it's really hard to tell the power numbers... though can see that it definitely wants more rpm! Looks like it is at 20psi by just after 4000rpm which isn't too bad, reasonably quick ramp rate too - does it actually feel laggy at all on the road.... how comparable is it with the GT3076R on the RB25 to drive?

Argh, weird scale - it's really hard to tell the power numbers... though can see that it definitely wants more rpm! Looks like it is at 20psi by just after 4000rpm which isn't too bad, reasonably quick ramp rate too - does it actually feel laggy at all on the road.... how comparable is it with the GT3076R on the RB25 to drive?

yeahit is a weird scale. The lag isnt really that much considering the turbo size. Once it hits full boost it goes like a steam train in 3rd gear. Limiter at the moment is set to 6800. I've got to go back shotly and get the head tightened down so I might get him to throw a few more PSI at it and take the limiter out a bit further.

Feels like a totally different car compared to my old setup

Managed to come across a lone photo from the Downshift Circuit & Coffee on Sunday.

Also you may notice that the car got some new plates. "MR33"

Big thanks goes out to Marg G Photography for digging this one out for me.

Thats also Nick riding shotgun with me , or #Captain Natro as he is known around here.

1_zpsb9f782ce.jpg

Hopefully i can get it back to Richo this week to get the head tightened down. Maybe throw a few more PSI at it to see how it goes. One thing i did notice from giving it a few good runs on Sunday is that the package isnt working hard at all to make the numbers. It feels like i wants more boost and the 6800 limiter seems too early