SAU Community

Group Buy: Nistune Ecu For Rb25det Neo

pyro-ns

Hi Guys,

I've split payments to Matt into two. The first one covers everyone in bold below. You have from Monday until early December to send your ECU's to Matt.

**** NOTE! I NEED EVERYONE WHO HASN'T DONE SO ALREADY, TO SEND ME THEIR RETURN ADDRESS, PART NUMBER OF THEIR ECU, CAR MAKE AND CAR MODEL!!! ****

We also need one more sale on software to make the five! If you have a friend of a friend who wants software, or you're teetering on the edge of a decision, this is a $55 saving over the regular price on the software alone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested Parties:

- RBPOWA-(TJ) - Option 1 - $314.20 - Payment Received.

- JRM - Option 1 - $314.20 - Payment Received.

- Hibino - Option 1 - $314.20 - Payment Received.

- lesseragitant - Option 1 - $314.20 - Payment Received.

- pyro-ns - Option 1 and 3 - $479.20 - Payment Received.

- QWK32 - Option 1 and 3 - $479.20 - Payment Received.

- darrinspencer - Option 1 - $314.20 - Payment Received.

- stenve - Option 2 - $258.10 - Payment Received.

- Mr GTS4 - Option 2 and 3 - $423.10 - Payment Received.

- DSTROY - Opiton 1 - $314.20 - Awaiting Payment.

- beRwick_GTRage - Option 1 - $314.20 - Awaiting Payment.

- lilcrash - Option 2 - $258.10 - Unconfirmed.

- msports180 - Option 2 - $258.10 - Awaiting Payment.

- SABBAi - Option 2 - $258.10 - Awaiting Payment.

- Stagea_Neo - Option 1 and 3 - $479.20 - Awaiting Payment.

- canarygsr - UNKNOWN - $UNKNOWN - Awaiting Payment. Send me a pm if I don't beat you to it ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second payment will be sent once the last payment is received (or if someone is taking too long they will be dropped). So you'll have from a few days after the date that the payment is sent, until early December to send your ecu.

Matt would like to have these in and out before Christmas.

The address to send your ECU to is:

Matt Brown

Nistune Developments

PO Box 38

ELIZABETH SA 5112

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send your ECU to Matt by registered post, or some form of post with insurance! Australia Post is renown for it's crappy system and loses things all of the time! The last thing you want is to have your ECU lost in transit with your car off the road for who knows how long, while you find another one! Of course, this group buy doesn't cover postage to Matt, that is entirely up to you!

Again guys, I NEED you to PM me with your return address, the part number on your ECU and your car's make and model. I'm compiling these into a list so that Matt knows who's getting what and who's ecu belongs to who.

Cheers guys and thanks for supporting the group buy :dry:

Josh

P.s I am still in the process of replying to some PM's. Bare with me :P

Edited by pyro-ns

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had my old r31 ecu out before and it was straight forward.

Position and mounting look much the same, bit of a tight squeeze but nothing major.

I want the software, so i can monitor live via a 7" lcd in the dash.

Also have about 3 mechanics friends I can pick from to tune, probably at the cost

of decent bottle of scotch and a drive of the Stag:)

awesome, now all i gotta do is get the ECU out somehow :S

fairly simple guys ?

Pete, Check with your workshop if they haven't already got it.

just a suggestion josh, when you are collecting everyones ecu part numbers, collect the serial number as well. most people will share the same ecu PN (there may be some differences in year models and R34/Stagea).

example of an ecu P/N for S2 auto Stagea (mine): 23740 0V812

example of an ecu S/N for S2 auto Stagea (mine): A56-K41 L14 9802

the first part of the S/N will be the same for most of us, from what i understand thats the type of chip in the ecu. its the last 4 digits that i believe are unique to the ecu, in my case 9802. with all this info should be easy to tell who owns what ecu.

TJ, ecu is easy to remove, pull up the passenger side door sil plastic cover, its held on by clips that need a bit of force to pull up. then remove the rubber door seal near the passenger kick panel. the ecu is behind there, there is one plastic nut right up in the foot well, and some clips holding it on at the front of the panel. there are two bolts that hold the ecu back to the car frame and just the plug on the top of the ecu.

edit: pic added of ecu p/n s/n sticker

Edited by QWK32

Payment Sent To Matt

- RBPOWA-(TJ) - Option 1 - $314.20 - Payment Received.

- JRM - Option 1 - $314.20 - Payment Received.

- Hibino - Option 1 - $314.20 - Payment Received.

- lesseragitant - Option 1 - $314.20 - Payment Received.

- pyro-ns - Option 1 and 3 - $479.20 - Payment Received.

- QWK32 - Option 1 and 3 - $479.20 - Payment Received.

- darrinspencer - Option 1 - $314.20 - Payment Received.

- stenve - Option 2 - $258.10 - Payment Received.

- Mr GTS4 - Option 2 and 3 - $423.10 - Payment Received.

Second Payment To Be Sent

- msports180 - Option 2 - $258.10 - Payment Received.

- Stagea_Neo - Option 1 and 3 - $479.20 - Payment Received.

- canarygsr - Option 2 & 3 - $423.10 - Payment Received.

- stagman - Option 2 - $258.10 - Payment Received.

- DSTROY - Opiton 1 - $314.20 - Awaiting Payment.

- beRwick_GTRage - Option 1 - $314.20 - Awaiting Payment.

- SABBAi - Option 2 - $258.10 - Awaiting Payment.

just a suggestion josh, when you are collecting everyones ecu part numbers, collect the serial number as well.

that'd make a bit of sense hey :devil:

If everyone could pm me their serial numbers as well, that'd be great :thanks:

Still replying to pm's :P this would have been done yesterday if it wasn't for the stupid spam control. a captcha code would be better than this shit...

Update time guys:

ECU's Sent To NIStune

- QWK32 - 19/10

Second Payment To Be Sent

- msports180 - Option 2 - $258.10 - Payment Received.

- Stagea_Neo - Option 1 and 3 - $479.20 - Payment Received.

- canarygsr - Option 2 & 3 - $423.10 - Payment Received.

- stagman - Option 2 - $258.10 - Payment Received.

- SABBAi - Option 2 - $258.10 - Payment Sent. Receipt Imminent.

We've lost a few more, but we've still made our totals though, so everything's cool in that department.

I'm still compiling the word document for Matt for the first payment. Just waiting to hear back from a couple of people.

I need the email addresses of the following people:

- MR GTS4

- QWK32

- Stagea_Neo

- canarygsr

I also need a return address, car make and model, plus ECU serial number and part number from the following people:

- msports180

- SABBi

- stagman

I'm slowly sending out PM's buys, but it's a painstaking process, lol.

sent my ecu off this morning.

Josh, whats the deal with the software license, do we download it from the nistune site and activate it with a code? if so when do we get the code?

activation emails will go out once the group buy order has been processed

ahhh shit, so now i guess i need email addresses as well? haha.

Edited by pyro-ns

Update time guys:

ECU's Sent To NIStune

- QWK32 - 19/10

- hibino - 21/10

Second payment was sent this morning guys, so msports180, Stagea_Neo, canarygsr, stagman and SABBAi, give it a couple of days to clear, then you've got between then and early December to have your ECU's sent to Matt.

I need the email addresses of the following people:

- canarygsr

I also need a return address, car make and model, plus ECU serial number and part number from the following people:

- msports180

- SABBi

- darrinspencer

got my ecu back from nistune this morning. plugged it it an fired it up, car started ran ok but the engine check light was on. plugged in my consult cable and read the error codes, it came up with

Code 21: Ignition Signal

Code 26: Boost Pressure Sensor

Code 34: Knock Sensor

Code 43: Throttle Position Sensor

i reset the errors, started and stopped the car a few times and everything was still ok, engine check light didn't light up. i'm guessing its just a one off side effect of getting the chip installed.

now just waiting for my software activation code :)

i'd like to send out a big thanks to Matt at Nistune for giving us a good deal on this group buy, and a really fast turn around time on the installation. and also a big thanks to Josh (pyro-ns) for organising the group buy.