SAU Community

Epa'd, Help!

shaun123

hey guys,

i recently got EPAd... :) i have a fairly stock car, just a catback HKS hipower exhaust & POD, i was wondering if anybody could let me borrow a stock muffler or something?

i will pay you or we can work something out :O

cheers

hey guys,

i recently got EPAd... :) i have a fairly stock car, just a catback HKS hipower exhaust & POD, i was wondering if anybody could let me borrow a stock muffler or something?

i will pay you or we can work something out :O

cheers

I should have a stock exhaust. Where abouts are ya

im in eastern suburubs of melb, but i'll drive around

hey man, im in the eastern subs as well, so probably real close to where u are. shoot me a pm

IMO Lots of cars get EPA'd because how easy it is to do. I could fill out form in 1 minute and have you get a full EPA test of your car. In relation to noise all we need is your Rego and a time/place and that's it.

except unlike most of the cowboys in their orange ricer v8's you actually have a life...

I worked a shift in town early this year overnight and one of the officer's in our group submitted 10 EPA noise notices for the shift. Every car with a slightly louder than normal exhaust he submitted. I would be 99.9% sure that not one of them would be over the noise limit. He was not TMU just his way to try to proove he worked hard that shift.

• 1 month later...

might be a dumb question but is a stock mufffler gonna be enough to get it down to 92db? ive just got done again too ive got a full exhaust last time i got done i put a stock cat back on and i came in at 90db. unfortunalty the guy who i borrowed it off doesnt have it anymore so im in the same boat need to borrow an exhaust. im also in the sth east of melb. anyone help out?