SAU Community

S14 With Neo Rb25 Drift Car.

Rolls: yup.. that went out the window.. if those linkages werent there the thing would fit sweet as! but noooo. you can get internally shifted jericos but they are pricey.. about 6K for a internally shifted 5 speed road race one. (so about 8K in the car i guess)

and yeah i had a rb25 box in the s14 before it fits no worries.. i bashed the tunnel around the starter motor hump to make it easier but thats about it. and yes it looks like you'd have to chop the tunnel in a skyline also... not for a street car :S

whole conversion is turning out to be harder then i thought.. however thats due to no one else having done it before and making it up as i go,.

haha yeah external shifters is so old school... Jerico make an internally shifted version in 5 speed but its an extra 2.5K over the price of a basic one.

i called castlemaine rod shop.. they couldnt guarantee that the bellhousing would be strong enough for over 500 rwhp and for motorsport.. their casting is thin walled.. i was a bit turned off from that i guess and went to dellow.

the shifter on there atm is a borrowed item until Garage 7 finish building and designing a sequential shifter for it. dont like the renegate ones they seem way overpriced for what is basically a glorified hurst shifter.

Oh wow, amazing job dude. Looking at your previous post I thought the inside was going to be butchered, but that little stitch up job looks awesome! How much further over is the shifter, will that make it any harder to drive?

haha i have proper shifter on now!

33 sounds good :D

Haha, wish I could be at the event to see this in action, this has to be one of the most developed cars out there... Think it's time to open a workshop together !!! Your skill and my nothing would be awesome lol. But seriously.... Workshop....