SAU Community

S14 With Neo Rb25 Drift Car.

Got any runs of the 3 buddy drift with monkhouse and the blue ute?

That was the highlight of the weekend, actually was some of the best drifting I have seen. Looked mint

none of my cameras captured that run sadly... someone filmed from the crowd tho.. can be found on my page if you have a look.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=109807555839205

Not sure if I missed it but how did you hook up the accusump - did you use the electronic solenoid or just hook it up directly so it's constantly filling and discharging?

You put on an amazing smoke show at wtac btw!!

Cheers dude!

accusump is as easy as possible.. no elec solenoid,. the sump is sitting behind the drivers seat and handle is accessable from the seat, i have it covered as per cams regs. Braided line goes down the transtunnel and hooks up to a T piece on the oil relocator kit in between the block and the oil filter

when motor is off the valve is off so it has a storage of oil for when i start it next time, when i start it i open the valve all the way, start it, let it warm up and bleed any air out then close the valve to half and thats where it stays for operation. the reason behind the half valve position is because we found that it was discharging too quickly fully open and then taking too long to fill up.