SAU Community

S14 With Neo Rb25 Drift Car.

Modifing cars is a headf**k for starters ))

yes this is true. however when they sell DW knuckles as a bolt in solution and it is far from it you tend to get a little pissed off.

i had to modify the following

-camber arms

-traction rods

-machine up a 50mm spacer to sit on top of the coilover cause without it my car was slammed to the ground so hard haha

Awesome :yes: now i just gotta sort it and learn to drive :P Your car would weigh much less making it crazy fun..... Be interesting to hear your thoughts on the new setup and how it compares to the old!

yeah mine was pretty spastic with the neo combo at its peak!

here's a video i did at a grip day at mallala did a best of 1:18 flat which is pretty quick but considering i did it with a drift set up on 2nd hand street tyres is pretty funny haha.

haha yeah scrubbing big time.. the bit where it fills the cabin with smoke when doing that high speed 4th/5th gear kink is the suspension compression so much from the wing downforce and pushing the tyre into the cut metal guard under the overfender... left a nice groove in it thats for sure.

i have since then cut it higher up

yeah i should be down for round 3 :D

as for car.. i have one lined up that someone has so kindly offered.. just organising the details now. nothing too crazy i just want to come down and have some good old fashion clean fun

small update... took it to All Type Crash who removed the banged up rear and fixed it all up for me.. sweet!

First time actually driving it with the 30DET today and i gotta say.... torque.. where have you been all my life! its not even tuned for the bigger motor but runs so well atm, gave it some boost (not much tho) and it just pulled effortlessly haha hopefully goes well!

tune tomorrow!

268303_396004717115304_1717390816_n.jpg

375750_396000130449096_1714014592_n.jpg