SAU Community

nismo fetival 2003

Just Jap Racing

Hi Steve,

Did you see me and my wife walking around at the Nismo Festival? Did you meet up with Nick Jenkins from "Croydon Wholesalers" (NZ)? Or did you run into a guy called Rod Wilson and his coworker Nick (maybe!) from Sydney?

Sorry for all the questions, I just thought that I had met all the foreigners that were there... but I didn`t meet you!

Hi Steve,

Did you see me and my wife walking around at the Nismo Festival? Did you meet up with Nick Jenkins from "Croydon Wholesalers" (NZ)? Or did you run into a guy called Rod Wilson and his coworker Nick (maybe!) from Sydney?  

Sorry for all the questions, I just thought that I had met all the foreigners that were there... but I didn`t meet you!

i did not see any other forigners tony said he saw a Japanese girl with a forigner we where there with the endless guys and had take off about two .Its a wonder you never saw tony strugling down to the car park with some ap 6 spot calipers and discs he was complianing enough.

Steve

i   did  not  see   any  other forigners  tony  said he saw  a  Japanese  girl  with   a forigner  we where there  with  the endless  guys  and had take off  about  two  .Its  a  wonder  you never saw  tony  strugling  down to the car  park  with  some ap 6 spot  calipers and discs  he was complianing  enough.

Steve

are you back yet steve, or still o/s ?

ha ha ha !!

how long before your back? I need to see you for some boot trim.

i will be at work monday week .

i have a conatiner monday ,drive day on tuesday with Autech get my hands on the N1 again mmmmm , and fly home wednesday after i give the house a christmas clean ,

i have been testing those carbon clutches from ats great stuff and they are developing carbon brakes should be good.

i have three conatiners sitting there so wont be at work until monday maybe saturday.

steve