SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to the trouble of taking the 200 around to a potential buyers house tonight, which is no small thing when you dont have a licence and the only other manual driver in the house has recently had surgery on his knee, but anyways, i found a way.

get the car there (out in mile end), park up in the dudes very well lit drive way, and he spends 5 minutes looking around the car, doesnt pop the hood, doesnt look under the car, and doesnt ask any questions.

after hes done he comes up to me and says, "look mate, im a mechanic, and its obvious to me that this car hasnt been looked after, and i reckon its been drifted into a kerb or 2 eh, chuck us the keys and ill take it for a test drive, if im happy with it, ill give you $9k."

dont know what the hell he was expecting with that.

What a fkn knob!

here's a blast from the past

a lot of you guys weren't on the forums for this

post-13315-1273380017_thumb.jpg

be nice if we could get that many cars out in one spot again like a real car club . ?

Thats yas early in the year of 2006 that wasn't all the cars either we counted around 50-55 people even came over from interstate was very awesome as Heslo, nightcrawler, john munro and a few others can testify

Unfortunately a cruise of that size again would be a logistic nightmare

Edit we did have a lot of cars in the one spot for our trackday granted not 50 cars but a 50 car track day would make it super cheap but also mean you only get about 20odd laps

As some of you may already know, I'm in the process of getting my little part-time business off the ground (BITSUS Customs)

While I'm waiting for my professional website to come together, I've created a fcebook business page in the meantime.

So for those that may be interested,

EDIT: Must be a site sponsor to advertise any business on this forum

One day I'll get my consulting business off the ground properly. I can help you with your business ... bookkeeping/advice/payroll ... almost all aspects of business. Already got my ABN and business name ... just need to register the business name and start building up clientele.

How did u pull up after friday krishy ? :)

oh man i was way beyond repair the next day....saw so many people that i knew....was kinda freaky....wicked to see you there man....also caught up with Daniel (Cronic)....before he went into the main room......i paid $5 to go and see ferry corsten play lol......i went into the main room as he was starting his set.....

oh man i was way beyond repair the next day....saw so many people that i knew....was kinda freaky....wicked to see you there man....also caught up with Daniel (Cronic)....before he went into the main room......i paid $5 to go and see ferry corsten play lol......i went into the main room as he was starting his set.....

Nice work. I walked straight in for free :)

Big night/wkend indeed.

lol i had way way too much to drink that even now my internal organs are hating me for it man......what a big weekend indeed it was

yeah it was good to put a face to the name mate.....too a while to figure out as to where you were but eventually we got there....:) his set was rad man.....i was wasted but loved it

man it was also my first time being out on a dub step night and OMFG it is f**king awesome man.....just love the beats and so much BASS

man it was also my first time being out on a dub step night and OMFG it is f**king awesome man.....just love the beats and so much BASS

Come down on the 21st mate. HQ again. gonna be playing at 2am. real heavy basslines and some massive tunes.