SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Bucket washing is soo stupid. It uses soo much more water. Car wash places aren't much better. Evil ppl, dropping the sponge onto the small stone encrusted floor, then rubbing this on the duco!!!! Or those stupid high pressure places... gah!!

Washing with a bucket is sooo stupid. Even my next door neibour that is a waterboard big wig thinks that it is stupid (so I just wash with garden nozzle on the hose :) ) He said he would not get me off a fine if I recieved one though :pissed:

Shout out to the old lady sitting on my tail on the m4 tonight. Silver 33 4 door ALS something plates. (Hope this works from a blackberry wireless)

lol, blackberry.. we offer tech support for those here at work :)

saw a midnight purple r33 the other day near UTS library

didnt really check if it was GTR or a resprayed GTST due to the angle but it looked H O T

CF bonnet, nice rims, no badges though

btw, anyone goto uts?

i regularly see at least two of the following : type Rs, 180s, s15's, celicas parked outside building 10 and apollo

i even see lotuses, SL65 AMG(i think, not sure but had dual double exhausts and was wide AS!, owned by old man, presumed a head lecturer), maserati (owned by old woman, presumed a head lecturer also)

but i rarely see any lines

ecl, is ur skyline white in colour?

i saw a white r34 on george st heading to uts a long time ago

heya .. yeah, mine is white

but depends how long ago because i just got mine about 2 weeks ago

theres another white stockish r34 around the city which i've seen too

and another white one with a black wing

whoa hohoho!!!

just as i was walking to the bus stop at macquarie uni...i went past the car park....and there it was....i was blessed with the sight of an r34.....not gunna miss out on this opportunity....i ran up to it....and took a pic of it with my camera fone....ahhh memories...i have longed to stand nxt to a real one....licence plate letters were in blue, had a black wing

:drooling:

hohoho, saw a white r34 with black wing parked in maquarie uni car park as i was making my way to the epping bus stop...

couldnt help myself, i ran to the car....stood close to it and took a pic...

i wanted to stand close to an r34 for a long time, and now i have:D

it had plates with blue text :drooling: