SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I think I spotted Liz on Pacific HY just outside north sydney TAFE at 8:20am

yep that was me....being on time to work for the 4th day in a row!!!! Where were you? I always look out for you now!

also saw a Burgandy R33 GTSt with moster tachos n stuff and a personalised numberplate (can['t remember what) at about 4:30pm today on Windsor Rd/Church St getting absolutely owned by a bogan family car :D following the usual 'traffic light race challenge revving'

yep that was me....being on time to work for the 4th day in a row!!!! Where were you? I always look out for you now!

I was driving an old school White Toyota Camry

amazing car from my mechanic... it just won't go...

Spotted White R33 GTST with GTR badge [HUH-000] at my mechanic

Spotted heaps of lines and a hot white Supra and black Ceffy in Thronleigh and Waitara Maccas tonight

And Liz beeped at me again........ :P

spotted a highly excited wierd looking bald man ('screaming "its Monkey f**ker! its Monkey f**ker!"), and a very concerned Doughboy peering at me thru my window as I was taking a powernap on my way back from palm beach (din wanna drive coz I felt drowsy)...

hehe thanks for the wake up guys :P

i spotted like 40 awesome skylines last nite.

and a maroon r33 1:55pm on dennis winston drive #plates OFD-14L

im not sure if u seen me i was workin out ya plates, very nice!

spotted a highly excited wierd looking bald man ('screaming "its Monkey f**ker! its Monkey f**ker!"), and a very concerned Doughboy peering at me thru my window as I was taking a powernap on my way back from palm beach (din wanna drive coz I felt drowsy)...

hehe thanks for the wake up guys :)

:P I came up behind both of you on warringah road just after that and pulled along side Brett and Chris and Brett told me about the monkey fcuker incident.

GOLD!

hmm... dhc was parked in front of uts... but no nismo sticker!!

hey shan!!!  i lost ya after maccas! where'd ya go!!!

i was at the back of the procession driving like a granny because I had a copper behind me... made me lose everyone... I ended up getting there after a while...