SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

i got defected for BOV, fog lights which weren't on and they dnt glow coz the globes are fused so they thought that they are blue fog lights dunno y..Exhaust which is 3.5 inch and not dat loud at all ..if a holden v8 is standin next to my line its exhaust sounds more then my exhaust ..front mount intercooler....strut bar for having aftermarket suspension which is not safe they said dunno y...a blue light inside which doesn't glow and is not connected anyways ...NOS wires...Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...now you can imagine why i was giving death stares to people but after that i raced so many holdens and smoked them...

Hey Skyr34 how pissed off that SS guy was when i smoked him three times ...smoked on lights and then rolling coz he complained that he had a shit start at the lights...he was fully sayin that skylines are piece of Sh@% in front of SS..but now he'll rememba that night.

HA HA HA!!! :rofl: Man all they did was winge bro...remember how we all started off the mark on da lights..ha ha ha...we bloody went pas so fast n so further that we almost thought that he gave up n then he started complainin abt him not havin good start! ha ha ha.... but man i saw youz go on the roll n that was mad! ppl, R34NOS smoked the hell outta that SS man! :D he he...

Hey Moanie, sorry abt them stares gurl, umm well if only i'd knew it was MOANIE from the forums man i wud stop da car rite ther n come talk to ya n even tak u for a lil cruise in da R34..he he...wic indeed r much betta than R33 babez :D lolz.... oh well maybe nex time! :D

Becoz then you won't get defected again coz u already got defected and i had 3 hours notice to go home...they can't defect again or give you a fine as long as you remain in speed limit...i was doin 70 in a 80 zone when the cop pulled me over on Monavale rd...and he was so rude man he just wanted to defect...i  never got defected in my life coz i always talk nicely to cops and they let me go and i drive sensibly on roads in speed limit...but he just wanted to defect me  and so rude so i had shits that day from holdens..

Man wat happened to ya that nite was really SAD bro...i so feel for ya! u were pissed off all nite n who wouldnt be! :rofl: Jus get them things done ASAP bro so we can go cruising on friday nites lik always! :D

BL****Y COPS! ***uuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghh*

lol!!! another good point!!!  cept i was walking along george st and they drove past!! so i don't think there was any chance i could successfully steal their cars!!  and besides.. they're 34s!! pft!! why would i want to! :rofl:

I saw those R34's too... They were at the lights at burger king....

mmmm.. I was walking to KFC to get a feed...

HA HA HA!!! :D  Man all they did was winge bro...remember how we all started off the mark on da lights..ha ha ha...we bloody went pas so fast n so further that we almost thought that he gave up n then he started complainin abt him not havin good start! ha ha ha.... but man i saw youz go on the roll n that was mad! ppl, R34NOS smoked the hell outta that SS man! :D he he...

Hey Moanie, sorry abt them stares gurl, umm well if only i'd knew it was MOANIE from the forums man i wud stop da car rite ther n come talk to ya n even tak u for a lil cruise in da R34..he he...wic indeed r much betta than R33 babez :rofl: lolz.... oh well maybe nex time! :)

:rofl: why would knowing have made a difference!! :rofl: a ride to my car would have been mad though!!!!!!!! i'll have to remember that for next time :D and no way are the 34s better! pft! :P

R34NOS - did the cops tell you what to do to clear the defects?! do you just have to get your mechanic to clear it, or do you have to take it to the epa?

They told me i have 2 options

1. get it engineered

2. get everythin out of the car and take it to registered RTA mechanic and get him to look at it and then go to RTA and show the report..... he didn't tell me much...but the Autostyle guys will look after my car...They said they'll get it fixed....

Who has the plates "ACCESS" up on the Northern Beaches - you used to own an R33 GT-R in Purple... now you have an R34 GT-R in Bayside Blue... damn mate, whoever you are - you have a nice choice in cars! :rofl:

I think thats an older guy, I have driving along side him in the R33 in a few occasions and I spotted it for sale in the trading post.

Good to see he has taking the logical step up to an R34

ahh.. you're lucky!!  thats an easy defect to clear!!  you're lucky they didn't make you go to the epa.. that would have been harder to get out of!!!  get it engineered :P

What happens when i get my defect cleared ? can i put my things back in it?? What if they catch again???

not the whole incident coz of the crappy fone only makes 60 sec video...he kept tellin me to stop recording it ..he was so rude ...he searched the whole car like a dog digs a ground to find it bone...here cop was diggin to find the NOS bottle..and in the end he slammed my passenger door...i didn't know what to do...