SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a hot lookin maroon r32 with no wing at erina today. gave him a flash but no reply.

spotted gunmetal r33 somewhere in gosford....cant really remember where???. flashed him tho, no reply

spotted a white r33 with a wicked front spoiler, flashed but was going to fast to see if i got a reply.... :sick:(

does nobody wanna wave to me??...oh why...oh why???.

ooo!!! forgot to mention i saw a s2 silvler r33 parked in the amex carpark on liverpool st... i swear you had a sau sticker on the back!!! plates were AZA something... :D

haha, that was me. I work in the amex building, parkings a bit pricey there though so I don’t drive in that often.

Also, saw UPB33T.. R33 GTST a few times this week.

I always see a white R33 VSpec parked outside near a bus stop, near a roundabout.. Sorry i cant give that gooda information, im trying to think how i can explain it better. All i know is that a street closeish to it is called 'The Bastion'. I see it almost everyday on the bus after school.. looks, clean, and saw the owners driving it up past the Blue Gum at Waitara this week. Anyone know it?

Spotted a hottie in a purple 32 in St Clair today,

Also spotted a guy in St Clair driving a black 180 get sideways in the wet mount the gutter and end up in someones front lawn before hitting a tree, hope the driver was ok.

spotted a white 34 on pennet hills rd this morning i think the plate was cmefly it also had a black bonnet. the car looked so hot

CYIFLY - I love that car.

I spotted about 20 lines last night on Heathcote road, all in a row.