SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

forgot yesturdays spottings!

spotted Anna (coastie) in wahroonga and few mins after another black 33GTSt - waved o both cept I was in the mrs 323.....

and then saw a silver 34GTt on galston road

and then just then a silver 4 door 34 - waved but once again - driving the mrs car and people think im a tool!

Galston road man - hornsby heights! just before somerville Road I think - approx....6 20/30?

Dam, wasn't me then... I was coming back from north shore prestige at balgowlah (pardon spelling) around that time would have been along epping rd in the traffic.

spotted a silver 33 on fox valley road wahroonga, waved but dont think he had time to wave back??.

and i spotted hot boy in dark blue 32 with no wing AGAIN on epping road. who are you and where have you been all my life!!!.

spotted a silver 33 on fox valley road wahroonga, waved but dont think he had time to wave back??.

and i spotted hot boy in dark blue 32 with no wing AGAIN on epping road. who are you and where have you been all my life!!!.

bec my car is black not blue hahaha

Edited by burnsie

bec my car is black not blue hahaha
bec - wasnt me sorry - i drive a gunmetal grey 33 - your getitng me confused! :no:

sorry.....my bad. CLEARLY i need my eyes checked.

if so.....you mustn't be as HOT as i first thought?!?!

quite often in the mornings on my way to work along Lane Cove Road through North Ryde

aaaaahhh, are you one of those random people i wave to in the mornings??.

do you have a silver 4 door 33 or a maroon 33....??

aaaaahhh, are you one of those random people i wave to in the mornings??.

do you have a silver 4 door 33 or a maroon 33....??

nope I have a black Honda Accord Euro. Was in a black S15 this morning though