SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

[FLY 35V] Silver V35 with Infiniti badge at the front, spotted on pacific hwy artarmon

[uR 50 FT] Black R32 GTSt, spotted around burwood (parked)

[LI 22 EH] spotted Liz on Ryde Road turning onto Blaxland road

[sTV 99V] Blue R34 GTT, spotted my friend Steven

If it has a red leather interior and its the one im thinking of its packing an R34 GTR RB26 under the hood !

Havent seen him around for ages actually....where did you spot him ?

Was turning into Fredrick street St Leonards, near Hunter Holden.

Spotted Anna and Ron (wizard) out at OP today!

and spotted a fair few lines there and back on M7 and M2 and camden vally way

Also one stand out was the r32 GTR replica of the team nissan from Touring cars in the 90's - was at a caltex servo on camden vally way

looked HAWT!

Spotted Evil and Wizard at OP yesterday...

GDZLLA or GDZILA ?? White 33 GTR on Yanko Rd at some ungodly hour of the morning yesterday... went to wave but brain and hand co-ordination wasn't quite awake yet!

Ummm a white 33 S2 on a tow truck heading citybound on the M7 and a 4 door R34 painted in Midnight Purple - looked hawt!

GDZLLA or GDZILA ?? White 33 GTR on Yanko Rd at some ungodly hour of the morning yesterday... went to wave but brain and hand co-ordination wasn't quite awake yet!

I spotted him yesterday It was GD2ILA - Blue plates, White R33 GTR - Spotted turning onto Waterloo Rd in Macquarie at about 7:45am.

Also spotted a black R33 GTR with large buddy club stickers on the back and both sides on Tuesday afternoon in South St Rydalmere

[FLY 35V] Silver V35 with Infiniti badge at the front, spotted on pacific hwy artarmon

[uR 50 FT] Black R32 GTSt, spotted around burwood (parked)

[LI 22 EH] spotted Liz on Ryde Road turning onto Blaxland road

[sTV 99V] Blue R34 GTT, spotted my friend Steven

oh hey!!!! I didn't see you at all!!! :D you must have been in stealth mode

Have been in that Car. It is the nicest r34 GTR I Have ever seen in Australia .

I certainly can't think any that I've seen nicer! Does it go as good as it looks? My mate spotted it the day before I saw it and said it sounded like a jet :blush:

I certainly can't think any that I've seen nicer! Does it go as good as it looks? My mate spotted it the day before I saw it and said it sounded like a jet :blush:

Yeah goes pretty good My friend was going to buy it last year but he ended up pulling out But it was the hottest r34 GTR Out in australia by far that i have ever seen .it had 300 kws at the 4 wheels . Sounded like a f1 Car.. Drools.....

yeh RUFGTR is pretty HOT. used to see it at powerplay heaps. i wanted that.. but yeh a little out of the budget back then...

had to settle for mine :) which is pretty nice i must say

Edited by mass_iv