SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

^^ Nuh mate, it's has a really really dark tint and mmm stock the rest lol.

spotted a white R34 GTT in arvo on windsor rd, it has a CF wing and led rear lights.

Hahaha, spotted Shell falling head over heels for me at Nicks on Saturday night! :wub:

She changed her mind and was back-pedalling to avoid you, Doofy!

:verymad: Just kidding...

BTW, thanks to EVERYONE who was there for making Saturday night so awesome!!!

spotted a pink n13 pulsar in bright pink with custom plates and queen street sticker at uws parra today, it had r34 rear tail lights, look decent except for colour

spotted over the weekend:

Silver 34 on boundary road BCJ***

Silver 33 CLR-000

Maroon 32 GTR Glenhaven Rd

Silver 32 JAP-32R on Pennant Hills Road

and to top it all off...

a red Ferarri F430 Scuderia..pure hawtness!

Snob u had my car in your street on sunday :) . Saw a white r33 on the windsor road just west of the new shopping complex at around 8. The driver taped the horn but i couldnt beep back as horn wasnt working. if your from here i wasnt being rude not beeping back.

Snob u had my car in your street on sunday :D . Saw a white r33 on the windsor road just west of the new shopping complex at around 8. The driver taped the horn but i couldnt beep back as horn wasnt working. if your from here i wasnt being rude not beeping back.

:P

whoops....

my bad lol

Spotted a white Stagea today with gold BBS rims with chrome lip

at McDonald's Sutton Forest on Hume Hwy.

Looks good with those rims. :thumbsup:

Edited by Doobs

Spotted two lines today.

One black R33 gtst with gtr wing and green p plates outside maccas in waitara. If ur on here, pm me cuz i've got a few questions about ur ride :D Number plate was BHZ**Z

the other one i only got a quick glimpse at, was a gunmetal grey R32 on grosvenor road stopped next to the roundabout.

My car is a black gtr 32 with a small lip boot spoiler - plates BHZ42Z - maybe just coincidence?

Spotted a couple of 33 yesterday at pennant hills road, dark blue 33 with white wing gave a wave he nod back lol and a blue metalic 33 he wave i wave back :D

Have a feeling the metallic blue 33 was me, bayside blue with GTR front bar and stealth wing?

White Stagea going to city this arvo bout 5:45ish on victoria road balmain, tried to let you come into my lane but you didnt wanna take the hint lol.... then went past fish markets...

just rememberd, i spotted SLY.25T at fairfield on Sunday the 15th of February at about 7ish lol

alittle late but yeah lol

spotted a black 34 on old windsor road tonight. He pulled up next to me, said "nice car, is it manual?" i said "thanks, yes" then the lights went green and i got stuck behind an old lady in a merc!! Not sure if he's on here but sorry for not talking to you properly, didn't mean to sound rude!