SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

hahahahahahahaha....your car wasn't there though!!!  i thought the service was done?  :D

Oh it was :D

Then one day later it missed the place so much I had to take it back, things are ok now, for now :D

I bumped into 3 white r33s down pacific hwy near lindfield, one of them had a nice green underbody neon kit on.... anyone know who they are? I was driving with em for a short period and only got a couple of words in before I had to turn off into my driveway. They looked absolutely awsome driving together.

I spotted QWEENB number plate last thursday, stock standard black r33 gts-t at bankstown. With a brunnette/dark haired hottie driving it at the centro bankstown square lights. Damn y is it that girls look so hot in the skylines?? :love:

I gave her a wink and she let rips past me at the lights. I think i scared her :wassup:

SPOTTED!!  321 GO at drift day on monday at oran park :)

Morgs - you took it to the right place to be sorted :)

And again. How cool! Was ur car getting all filthy in the car park also? Did'nt see it there.

And again. How cool! Was ur car getting all filthy in the car park also? Did'nt see it there.

Nah...i was scrubbing that day :) but VERY nice car :) and then there was the sprinter...OMG!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dunno the plates, but it looked like one mean beast!

Nah...i was scrubbing that day :)  but VERY nice car :)  and then there was the sprinter...OMG!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  dunno the plates, but it looked like one mean beast!

yeah that guy from QLD in the yellow one. that was WICKED :devil2:

Was that guy from qld? i thought that was only the mx5? how awesome was he!!!! and how close did he get to the other drivers!!! my fav was the 180 :)

and i meant the sprinter in the car park...it was panda colours....parked at the front near the fence.... :drool:

Nah i didn't...but i was watching them during all the breaks in the drift session! The porche was crazy!!! and there was some orange car (datsun maybe?) that i saw spin out a few times :P

hey! are you the same guy i bumped into on george st once? i'm pretty sure those plates were 321 GO...and the guy said he was on sau!!

Maybe...I used to work at Unique Autosports and I remember you came in once looking at cold air boxes as you had just been done over but by the rta or cops. I went out to your car to have a look at it also.

Maybe...I used to work at Unique Autosports and I remember you came in once looking at cold air boxes as you had just been done over but by the rta or cops. I went out to your car to have a look at it also.

oh!! how cute!!! I remember that!! hehehe...i still haven't got a box for my car! and i got defected AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D so looking for a legal box...any suggestions? apparently plastic is the only material thats acceptable? I still have my dodgy template for a box as well! :P

ha ha ha. make me lol in my office and look like a dumb ass :P

Working at Turbosmart now so not too sure as to what's new on the scene. Prob best off moding a std plastic box (you had a larger turbo that factory if I recall correctly) to fit if poss.

Defects...Grrrr :hellpisd:

LOL!!! was my template that funny!!! :P i was so proud of it :D

Ahh cool! what are you doing there? I dunno if the pod will fit under the stock box :( i'll either have to go all stock (with mods! lol!), or build a box from plastic! :( And i want to keep my pod, so it'll be the building a plastic box option :

defects definitely suck :( its still not sorted yet! :(

No no not the template bit...the cute remanising bit :P I'm sure the template is fine.

Sales Rep'ing at T/smart.

What about moding a stock box with stock filter in it to connect to your turbo just to clear the defect ? (have you seriously still actually got the defect or are you just looking for an alternative so you don't run into trouble again?

hey i was at drift day......at oran park...

i didnt see niether moanie or 321 go....

only skylines i saw was this black 33 with carbon bonnet and apexi decal on front mount a purple one with white rims...white gtt and me and mah friends black gtts.

anyways spotted msp25t at the workshop again today.....and the other day saw morgs car as well dark green 32 right ?

whats with your cars ?? hehe....you guys should start paying josh rent.... :jk:

anything wrong or just getting mods ?

oh!! hahahahahaha.... well thats ok then :P and it is cute! :D

Ahh! nice :) Do you get any freebies? :(

I don't still have the defect..i got defected for the second time :( in front of harrys!!! *cry* and for the same things! :( So i'll use the stock box i used the first time to pass the defect...but i want a permanant solution... i don't really want to go through all this again :(

go to advan....they got carbon fibre boxes for all skylines...cept 34... :P

a bit pricey....but hey its totally legal and it looks really cool...

oh and spotted blue 33 gtst...plate xtq 746 i think ?....carbon bonnet...on Anzac bridge going towards city