SAU Community

Sliding Peformance Again!

PLEASE SAU DNT DELETE OR MOVE!

I payed for nismo injectors last Friday, they said Tuesday here is ur tricking number for aus express post!

I rang aus post yesterday and today about them and still nothing registered there! They said sorry we can't help u have to speak to the seller! I'm trying to contact them again as I told them I needthe injectors by friday for a 7:30am dyno Thats been arranged already, they said u will have them by Friday!

Yesterday they said don't worry u will have them on ur door yesterday today the latest!

But aus post has nothing in the system yet, someone pleasE help me out this is getting me stressed. No $1200 no injectors no idea what's going on.

Someone must have a number of the guys that run it? If so pls pm me a number or tell him to check his mail and ring me.

Edited by Stealthynsa

Seriously, who books a tune when they dont have their parts all ready to go?

Someone that has everything ready waiting for the injectors to drop in!

And I was told multiple times I would have injectors before Friday, this is a company that had them in stock just needed to be posted! I would have brought from someone else if he couldn't make the Friday deadline.

Obviously I made a mistake as I'm for ur not perfect so don't put shit on me thanks.

Seriously, who books a tune when they dont have their parts all ready to go?

True, but I'd be pissed if I was promised parts by Tuesday and 2 days after that, Aus post still hadn't even seen them.

there might be a collection slip waiting for you in your mail box when you get home! As for Aus post and their tracking numbers......they never seem to be able to see them in the system? dont know why this is but have been told the same thing several times too

Tracking number always show up on the auspost website after 2days for sure (this is stated on the website). Never had any problem with them not appearing. It is annoying when parts dont turn up, especially if you're paying extra thinking it would be faster than importing.

Sliding Performance is quiet slow to ship off there products

They also claim items to be in stock which arent, I ordered a greddy intake plenum (which they confirmed was in stock) from them before but after a few weeks of waiting

and countless PMs they finally replied stating it wasnt in stock and had stock comming from japan but with no ETA date

After a few more weeks of waiting just canceled the order and got a refund (quick refund though) and went to CRD who actually had stock when they say they have stock

Edited by R32 Driver

Someone that has everything ready waiting for the injectors to drop in!

And I was told multiple times I would have injectors before Friday, this is a company that had them in stock just needed to be posted! I would have brought from someone else if he couldn't make the Friday deadline.

Obviously I made a mistake as I'm for ur not perfect so don't put shit on me thanks.

Ok, here is what you do.

Go to the calendar. Look at what day it is.

IT'S THURSDAY, CLOWN!

And as for Auspost, I've sent shit to Cairns before and it hasn't arrived for two weeks. Besides, I thought I read in your other panic thread that they sent the via Fast track or whatever. Not Auspost.

In your last post. didnt slide mention it was getting sent thru fastway couriers not auspost?

have you tried putting the con note on the fastway site..?

I also have bought alot of stuff thru slide over the last few yrs..

will i every buy again from them? no.

ban stick needs to be waived...

this is the forced induction section

FCUK OFF

Chill out mate, no need to be big and swear through the computer :P u could have just said don't post this type of topic in forced induction. But u want to be an ethug about it.

In your last post. didnt slide mention it was getting sent thru fastway couriers not auspost?

have you tried putting the con note on the fastway site..?

I also have bought alot of stuff thru slide over the last few yrs..

will i every buy again from them? no.

He sent me a pm saying it's been sent via aus post and here is ur item number

Ok, here is what you do.

Go to the calendar. Look at what day it is.

IT'S THURSDAY, CLOWN!

And as for Auspost, I've sent shit to Cairns before and it hasn't arrived for two weeks. Besides, I thought I read in your other panic thread that they sent the via Fast track or whatever. Not Auspost.

Ofcourse I'm panicing cause I don't know wtf is going on they till me one thing then tell me another... He sent me a pm on late Tuesday saying ok it's sent by auspost of it's not there Wednesday will be definately by Thursday, and I rang auspost and they don't know shit about this parcel so I have a right to be worried! I know I said I need by Friday and it's not Friday buy I wad told latest Thursday.

If u spent $1200 and didn't know wtf was going on I'm sure u would be stressed aswell.

Ok im home and they just arrived, so just on sliding defence they did arrive on thursday

"but auspost didnt have it registered as picked up so thats why i was stressed about them being lost/stolen/not sent"

sorry for any inconvenience to sliding performance, but 1 thing it didnt come with a reciept and the injectors were just in bubble wrap with no box.

how do i tell if they are genuine 740cc nismo rb25 injectors?

Hahahahaha, so true.

Why cant people think in advance?!

i did think in advance when i arranged it cause i said to him ill call friday afternoon to let u know if my parts arrived or not

so u know if im still going to come on monday and that was fine. but thats not the point the point was i had no way of knowing

what was going on cause they dont reply to messages often and auspost was a shit fight and sliding has no number to ring them on

which is a real pain in the ass.