SAU Community

hard to find

V8skylineMAN

Rezz...you might know.....i dont have pix of the finished car yet...but i have a 1977 2 door skyline...in aus they have ugly rectangular lights...but in japan they had the stove top lights.....i just cant help but feel my car isnt a real skyline without them....apparently these lights were a jap only release.....do you know how or where i could get some? they look like this

I had a look on Yahoo Auctions Japan for you, sometimes things like that appear, but unfortunately no luck. I've heard there are a few garages specializing in older skylines (though none near me), you could try seeking one of them out and getting in touch. Nissan main dealers (Prince etc) are usually quite helpful and often have parts for older cars in stock / or they can be ordered (but they're generally expensive).It might be worth a try...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Close...that is the model after mine....mine has the numberplate in between the lights.......the one pictured is actually what we in australia know as a 240k.....yes its a skyline but the model after mine