SAU Community

Got Wheels On My M35 - Lots Of Pics!

bbenny

only on RS models.

yup. :cool:

mine hardly moves so maybe ATTESA wakes up a little more if you have bigger tyres on?

If your car has more performance/torque then that would definitely account for it. The computer will think the rears may slip so it will direct torque to the front. Apparently it improves acceleration anyway...although I've never looked into it.

Hey Guys,

I finally got a set of wheels for the M35... I got some Enkei GTC01 in 19x8.5 +22 Tyres are 225/40/19

The fitment is perfect! exactly what I was going for in terms of filling the guards. Check out the pics

Some of you may remember I tried running a staggered set a few months back but had attesa issues.... Well I have now bought a set of 4 matching wheels and tyres, and still have the attessa shifting torque to the front when it doesnt need to.

Has anyone had this issue with aftermarket wheels on the M35? I never had this problem on my C34 stagea. Any advice/ideas would be great.

In the mean time check all the pics below! Im loving them :cool: I now have loads of room for 350Z Brembos :P

Ben.

_MG_7830.jpg

_MG_7829.jpg

_MG_7832.jpg

_MG_7834.jpg

_MG_7823.jpg

_MG_7824.jpg

_MG_7827.jpg

_MG_7821.jpg

Hey mate sweet looking Stag,

Same colour as mine :P

What is the front bar and side skirts on it? I like the look of the front end with the fog lights.

My stag will send drive forward under heavy acceleration, 4-7000 rpm but not for long and usually only in first and second gear......not really words of wizdom but might put your mind at ease. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if u are the 'Ben' who bought my "M35" plate M35 from SA to SYD?

I'm quite sure it looks like my last M35 and I miss it sooooooooo much~ :D

How are u man? Do u like the car?

And the rims are so nice on this baby!!!!