SAU Community

DragCombat Meeting Place

Guest 33GTS25

Guest 33GTS25

allrightythen, the meeting place for Drag Combat has been decided and will be at MT Kootha just west of Brisbane. we will leave from here at 8:30 in the morning.

this will give the southerners a bit of a sleep in after their heroic drive and plenty of time to grab some brekky on the way up from the coast.

it may be even easier if all the sydney guys and gold coasters meet at hungry jacks at helensvale around 7am and then all cruise up to brisbane from there. obviously this doesn't matter for those sydney guys that are staying in brisvegas.

the reason that mt kootha has been chosen is that it is a reasonably central location and there are no traffic lights between there and willowbank, so that we will not get seperated (thats me always thinking :lol: )

for those of you that dont know the place go to www.whereis.com.au and do a search for:

sir samuel griffith drive

bardon

qld

Shell, you and slip are coming with me in the noisiest 33 in the group :twisted:

Squizz, you and the Kaos boys can meet at my place which is 2 blocks away from the hotel i told you about.

my address is:

5/6 Griffith St

New Farm

cnr Griffith st and Merthyr Rd

if any of you have any questions just reply here, PM or give me a buzz on mobile

my number is 0411 016 869

cheers guys

rod

Yeah that's cool, if anyones short up for a ride, give me a yell, should be able to work something out. Cootha's a good idea, just make sure we don't have any drifting casualties before we even get out there :?

Mt Coot-tha is its actual name Rod you heathen.

luke (la la land) is attempting to shag his ex's friend in the next room as i type this. its all gone quiet so maybe he finished or couldnt get it up or something, i dunno. he really does deserve his nickname Shagger.

as you drive up mt cootha you veer off to the left where a big sign directs you, then go left when you hit the roundabout - youll be at a carpark, thats the meeting place.

0411870159 if you stuff it up.

Mt Coot-tha is its actual name Rod you heathen.

luke (la la land) is attempting to shag his ex's friend in the next room as i type this. its all gone quiet so maybe he finished or couldnt get it up or something, i dunno. he really does deserve his nickname Shagger.

as you drive up mt cootha you veer off to the left where a big sign directs you, then go left when you hit the roundabout - youll be at a carpark, thats the meeting place.

0411870159 if you stuff it up.

8O

hahaha even i knew it was Mt Coot-tha!!

(but we knew what ya meant Rod...it's all good hehe)

btw ppl...don't bother ringing slip if u get lost, he'll change the meeting spot on you 5 times before you actually find everyone :)

Can somebody put this meeting place information on the SDU board cos alot of people wont know its changed!! make sure it gets stickied so all the brissy users can see.... Lets make this the biggest skyline turnout ever and get around 40ish cars there or maybe more...

Anyone who has mates that own decent imports get them along too and have a big ass cruise all the way into willowbank and then to Surfers paradise after the days events!!

Whats ur thoughts guys?

Cheers BOOSTA

Guest 33GTS25

boosta, already done champ

slip, why is la la land jumping a girl in the next room while you are on the computer. i was under the impression that you were "the man". are you just a pretender. why do you not just run in and tag. team sports are always more exciting :twisted:

rod

I've got a mate with a nice two door 1600, got an FJ20 in it. He said he was keen to come along so hopefully he'll come too. Might be able to get some more, dun know, depends if I see em or not between now and then.

why do you not just run in and tag. [/quote:a73aa978f4]

I did that too a mate one night, i was absolutey shitfaced and came in while they were on the bed not far out, slapped him on the back of the head and yelled tag. Didn't go down to well, let me say that. He just told me to wait my turn :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Guest 33GTS25

for those of you that are worried about getting in to willowbank. DONT.

they have plenty of seating although i would warn each of you to bring a pillow or picnic rug or something as their steel seats become very hard after a few hours. yes yes i know this sounds very camp but those that bring pillows will be much happier.

also you can use your rug/jumper to save your seat when you go wandering through the pits as this will not be stolen. a new sensation for the sydney guys undoubtedly

rod

rod youre a bloody heathen.

there are good reasons i wasn't in there tag teaming.

1. I have a hot GF whos hell good

2. That slag la la was going (for 1 minute) wasn't worth spitting on

3. Ive seen la la with no shirt on and im not keen to see more.

4. need i say more.

i am no pretender, lets see luke get better than what ive got.

Guys a few of us Sydney boys will be in Surfers on Friday night..... if anyone wants to meet up with Merli, URMINE and myself we are staying on the beach in an apartment..... can someone give us foll proof directions to the meeting spot on Sat morning??

rofl.....

yes well im admitting im shite with interstate directions..... URMINE gets around so he knows every street/alley in the country.... :lol:

rofl.....

yes well im admitting im shite with interstate directions..... URMINE gets around so he knows every street/alley in the country.... :lol:[/quote:7b877f2482]

Well if you spent that much time on street corners you'd take notice of the street signs too.

rofl.....

yes well im admitting im shite with interstate directions..... URMINE gets around so he knows every street/alley in the country.... :lol:[/quote:c3589a3d08]

Well if you spent that much time on street corners you'd take notice of the street signs too.[/quote:c3589a3d08]

rofl, that's how me and urmine met :oops:

Oh and ok, if you're coming from the coast, if you head straight down the motor way, right into town. Over the river, you'll follow the road down coronation drive (along the river), (the same road basically) and look for any signs that say mt coo-tha and what not. But if you follow that right through, it should take you through to a round about and the start of the western fwy, if you head right and up past the botanical gardens it'll take you too mt coo-tha. Basically look for the big hill with the coat hangers on top and head for it. There's only one road heading up to it, which goes to the look out at the top. It's pretty straight forward but I'm not 100% sure on what roads go to it. If this sounds a bit complicated, maybe we could get someone too meet at the south bank tunnel which is really easy to find and on the way too coo-tha. But it's pretty hard to miss the big clotheslines on top.

ATTENTION SYDNEY GUYS DRIVING FROM GOLD COAST TO DRAGS

I am staying on the coast in my multi million dollar apartment in Burleigh Heads 8) and will be more than happy to lead the procession to Mt Cootha on Saturday morning.

Where to meet / Itinery:

6:30am

Broadwater Carpark opposite Australia Fair.

7:00am

Depart Carpark

8:00am

Arrive Mt. Cootha

8:30am

Depart Mt. Cootha

How does this sound, does anyone else have anything to add or suggest.