toddlls

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does this helmet meet requirements?

Not sure mate, The regulations required are in the main post-with all relevant Standards AS or SNELL, otherwise ring Willowbank to check if your still not sure

20bucks and drag all you want!

But I might just give it a go once or maybe twice.

Haha, you say that now.... but you will keep going down :P

I'm still looking for a cheapish pair of leather boots so I can bring the bike down.

Hahaha.. I know I wouldnt. I love my car too much!

Oh and judging from the numbers on the list, seems like 2 run per person is max in a 2hour timeframe (say 3mins interval).

Last year i got 11 runs in. Some of my runs were only with myself as well. There were alot of cars that only got 1-2 runs in before something broke. id say you should get a fair few this year as well.

Last year i got 11 runs in. Some of my runs were only with myself as well. There were alot of cars that only got 1-2 runs in before something broke. id say you should get a fair few this year as well.

Cool. I forgot theres 2 tracks. Haha. I hope nothing breaks on mine... Read stories about drag racing during summer... >_<

Haha, some of us don't have the luxury of having weekends off. Luckily I have the 12th off so I'll be there. I normally work saturday and sunday though..... fml :D

Oh and brandon, what you doing about a helmet??

Edited by yaface

lulz. I don't think I will have a license for this one. So unless somebody wants to drive the gtr to willowbank I won't be able to come. Ahwell maybe next year?

Hmmm.... Tristan? I'm sure he'll be more than happy to do it!

I've got a mate that rides, Shannon if you remember him. The guy that drives a series 3 white 33gtr. He's gonna lend me 1 of his helmet. Have you found 1 yet?

Found one for $60 brand new that complies with new adr standards. www.dealsdirect.com.

Edited for truth. :(

rofl