SAU Community

R34 Gtt Front Lip

Charles89

Hey guys,

I'm about to buy a genuine nissan option front lip for my yellow R34.

I used to like the Altis front bar but I found the grill area too curvy, doesn't look as tuff as the stock bar, but I do like the bottom lip bit.

Anyway, my question is, should I spray the middle of the nission option lip matt black? So it looks like the Altis front bar?

Or should I spray the whole thing yellow? Or wrap the middle in carbon fibre vinyl? :(

Here's a photo I edited in photoshop, the car was originally silver, so I had to make it yellow lol. And no, my car doesn't have eye lids.

post-40415-1257150808_thumb.jpg

post-40415-1257150825_thumb.jpg

post-40415-1257150839_thumb.jpg

post some pics of the front of your car, also, why not try photoshopping your front bar in black and with the carbon wrap on it? would be interesting to see the cf wrap on the front

post some pics of the front of your car, also, why not try photoshopping your front bar in black and with the carbon wrap on it? would be interesting to see the cf wrap on the front

My front bar is just the stock one.

I haven't got the lip yet, picking it up on wednesday.

But what I meant by carbon fibre wrapping is just wrap the middle of the lip and keep the rest yellow.

Here's a pic of my car:

img1334copy.jpg

Here is my terrible attempt at a photoshop job, might give an idea

post-40562-1257158971_thumb.jpg

Thanks :P I can kinda picture what it'd look like, but I need other people's opinion lol.

But maybe, I'm thinking to spray the whole thing yellow first, then if I want the middle black/CF, I'll just get vinyl to wrap it?

Hey guys,

I'm about to buy a genuine nissan option front lip for my yellow R34.

I used to like the Altis front bar but I found the grill area too curvy, doesn't look as tuff as the stock bar, but I do like the bottom lip bit.

Anyway, my question is, should I spray the middle of the nission option lip matt black? So it looks like the Altis front bar?

Or should I spray the whole thing yellow? Or wrap the middle in carbon fibre vinyl? :)

Here's a photo I edited in photoshop, the car was originally silver, so I had to make it yellow lol. And no, my car doesn't have eye lids.

post-40415-1257150808_thumb.jpg

post-40415-1257150825_thumb.jpg

post-40415-1257150839_thumb.jpg

Hey that silver(not yellow) GTT is copywrited ;)

I loved my optional nissan front lip. Looks more aggressive in person then in photos...

My front bar is just the stock one.

I haven't got the lip yet, picking it up on wednesday.

But what I meant by carbon fibre wrapping is just wrap the middle of the lip and keep the rest yellow.

Here's a pic of my car:

img1334copy.jpg

I think it looks good the way it is.

What about a GT-R style front lip while still keeping the stock bar. I've seen a few of them going around but always on white gt/gtt.

What about a GT-R style front lip while still keeping the stock bar. I've seen a few of them going around but always on white gt/gtt.

these look hot, but at $600ish, costs more than a new front bar

Hey that silver(not yellow) GTT is copywrited :down:

I loved my optional nissan front lip. Looks more aggressive in person then in photos...

Oh sh*t! *runs*!

Nah man, you pics are the only decent pics of a r34 with the lips :P And me likey :(

So what do you reckon? Since you have one of those on your car? Matt black/CF middle or yellow? ;)

Yeah, what RusH_ said, a genuine east bear one cost $600-700 and there's 2 reasons to why I chose the nissan lip.

-Getting it for $150 lol (2nd hand of coz)

-It doesn't make the front of the car THAT much lower? As to the gtr lips that sits UNDER the bar, where as the nissan lip sits over the bottom of the bar. As you can see, my car is pretty low, so it's not worth spending $600 on a lip that'd scrap on the first day that I get it, I think I'd get so pissed that I'll just kick my bumper in lol.

i searched for ages for one of these front lips because i wanted a genuine one. i finally found one in japan on importmonster and it was already in black so i didnt have to paint it and i love it, it makes the front look so much more aggressive. just to let you know you will have to drill a hole on each side of your front bumper to fit it on then underneath as well.

edit: just to add if you wanted a brand new one of these from nissan its $1200, no BS, i got a quote for one from some nissan dealer on the net.

Had the same idea when i was fitting mine but decieded to spray it all the same colour, heaps better i recon.

Your car looks sick man! The east bear lip is the best thing you can do to that altsa bar lol, but with your coloured car, it was best to do it all silver :P

i searched for ages for one of these front lips because i wanted a genuine one. i finally found one in japan on importmonster and it was already in black so i didnt have to paint it and i love it, it makes the front look so much more aggressive. just to let you know you will have to drill a hole on each side of your front bumper to fit it on then underneath as well.

edit: just to add if you wanted a brand new one of these from nissan its $1200, no BS, i got a quote for one from some nissan dealer on the net.

Yeah, my panel beater told me I'd have to drill holes on my front bar :D I got my lip for $150 2nd hand from b3za :(

Do you have pics of your car? I wanna see the lip on it :P

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...