SAU Community

(expletive Removed) Thieves...

dazman

hey guys...

just a little warning for those in the Phillip region..

i belive that there may be a person or persons targeting skylines (33's in particular) floating around..

i have had 2 attempted break ins with what i believe to be the want to steal the car or as jmany pasts from it as they can for their own vehicle..

i believe this as last night at about 2:30am my alarm went off and we disturbed someone breaking into my car.. upon further inspection it turned out they had unbolted the front bumper lip on my series 2 and attempted to pull it off.. the adhesive that was used must have been a good one cause they gave up and smashed the drivers window instead.. i believe they may have been trying to take the whole car.. word to the wise, if you have a skyline and you don't have an alarm, GET ONE....... it has saved mine a couple of times now... grrrrrrrr....

i got lucky and we heard it go off.. i was even luckier that i had a spare glass in my garage and was able to fix her today.. still points of damage that i am cranky as all F@#$ about, especially when i've worked hard to get this close to where i want it.. now it's going to require more blood (hopefully theirs) sweat and tears to get back on track...

so please be warned and keep a sharp eye out...

cheers.

wow that sux, sorry to hear :D

ps. whats with the 'expletive removed', you're allowed to swear on here you know :P especially when it's deserved like in this case!

he he he, i'll keep that in mind if anything happens again... get ready for a tyrade of profanities.......

thanks for the support guys.. but she is back together and very drivable.. just a few MORE things i've got to work on now... grrrr...