SAU Community

Winton Fun Day - Dec 13th

No Crust Racing

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kepp your eyes out for SAUVics own track day at Winton Next year ;) To be confirmed.

Fun Days are a great way to get into track days and they are very cheap but you will soon get sick of having geese on track with you.

Because I'm so nice I phoned them myself.

Ryan: You can turn up later but you will have to go through driver briefing by yourself whereas everyone else will have done it in the morning. So you're at their mercy as to when they can give you all the bs rundown on the rules etc. Probably best to turn up in the morning and just skip the first session?

THR34T: You just turn up and register on the day. There's no pre-event entry for this. Everyone has to sign up on the day.

Because I'm so nice I phoned them myself.

Ryan: You can turn up later but you will have to go through driver briefing by yourself whereas everyone else will have done it in the morning. So you're at their mercy as to when they can give you all the bs rundown on the rules etc. Probably best to turn up in the morning and just skip the first session?

THR34T: You just turn up and register on the day. There's no pre-event entry for this. Everyone has to sign up on the day.

Cheers,

Will just turn up and if it is chockers will do as others mentioned and wait for the more empty sessions

Kepp your eyes out for SAUVics own track day at Winton Next year :( To be confirmed.

Fun Days are a great way to get into track days and they are very cheap but you will soon get sick of having geese on track with you.

sweet sign me up

next year winton will not allow screamer pipes, they have to be plumbed back, which is gayness

is this a split dump screamer or an external gate screamer before we go into gayness :(