SAU Community

Operation R.a.i.d

gdogzgtr

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... ye. You cant just go to work dude lol.

You can only go from your house - to mechanic - and back.

Via your work for a day is no good ;)

Im gonna risk it, have an rwc atm but broke till pay day so rego will have to wait till thursday and im sick of putting water in the 33 every trip.

Just so you all are aware there is a MASSIVE operation on in and aroud the city tonight and tomorrow night to have 500 police out and about. WE have 2 going from our station. I don't believe it's traffic orientated but I would expect more booze busses, tmu, road blocks etc to go along with all the other's out and about doing there patrols and foor patrols.

I am amazed with how many drink driver's there are though with my station getting about 15 in last 3 weeks just by doing raod blocks, checking more drivers and car accidents, when will people learn.

gdogzgtr, correct me if i am wrong but this whole operation is mainly concentracted in the eastern suburbs right?

i dont have any problems with my car and all and i drive everywhere in the west and i dont think police presence has been any more then usual to be honest and i am always using main roads and not back streets etc

p.s. can you tell your workmates that not all import drivers are hoons so dont treat them all like one coz my mates always get my tyres checked and get pulled over and stuff

i think south east now, there is a patrol car sitting 10houses down my street, in amongst a few parked cars.

my street is a known place to enter and open it up down the street, hopefully this 'raid sticker clad' patrol car gets some idiots.

EDIT: 4mins after posting this he took after someone on a bike down the street lol

gdogzgtr, correct me if i am wrong but this whole operation is mainly concentracted in the eastern suburbs right?

Nope >_<

Operation UNITE is all over Victoria mate. Major town centres/areas.

Melb, Geelong, Ballarat, Frankston, Bendigo etc etc.

Operation Unite on again tonight but the one you should be aware of is Operation Lock Down I think they were calling it last night. TMU from Knox, Boroondara, Dandy, Monash and Others all working together dong RBT sites and abviously that's pretty boring so will DEFINITELY go over any cars that are modified etc.

I believe this is in the Knox/Boronia area tonight. Prob not best to drive around there.

Was good to see and meet a few from the club last night and very glad they were doing right thing.

Operation Unite on again tonight but the one you should be aware of is Operation Lock Down I think they were calling it last night. TMU from Knox, Boroondara, Dandy, Monash and Others all working together dong RBT sites and abviously that's pretty boring so will DEFINITELY go over any cars that are modified etc.

I believe this is in the Knox/Boronia area tonight. Prob not best to drive around there.

Was good to see and meet a few from the club last night and very glad they were doing right thing.

must of just been a lucky night for Kris hehe