SAU Community

Eoi. Supercharger Kit For Rb Twincam Motors

thinking of pumping out a couple of supercharger kits for rb twincam engines. already made 1. 8-9 psi. switch on and off mad max style. made my r32 rb20 go like a rocket (dump 4th and it lights up 18 inch wheels) and confuses lots of people. fine on standard computer. just want to gauge interest before pricing.

???

do you mean put a picture up or i am banned from something?

next time try and make some sense.

i dont have pics at the moment if thats what u mean.

will try to get some this week.

Also, if you're using a Toyota supercharger, please make sure its a new one. Using second hand stuff in a kit is cool and all but not quite professional. Pretty backyardy.

Please advise on parts used and what exactly the mounting procedure is.

Note: to others reading, hears a disclaimer. DON'T BE A C*NT AND STEAL THIS DUDES IDEAS. WE WILL FIND YOU.

...supercharger kits for rb twincam engines...8-9 psi. switch on and off mad max style. made my r32 rb20 go like a rocket (dump 4th and it lights up 18 inch wheels)...

There is bending the truth.

Then there is lying.

Then there is speaking shit.

And then there is that statement.

Edited by PM-R33

And then there is you

Your obviously insecure about something.

built not bought..... pfffft. with a shopping list that big. you got something to prove??

ill try get sum pics tomorrow you scallywag

isn't built not bought referring to modifying a car yourself rather than buying one which has previously? meh superchargers, if they were any good they'd be being used on RB30's already.

They are. Youtube it.

And then there is you

Your obviously insecure about something.

built not bought..... pfffft. with a shopping list that big. you got something to prove??

ill try get sum pics tomorrow you scallywag

Lol god people like you make me laugh. Typical response of a person that knows he is losing an argument, having to make it personal with attacks, typical brain function of a weak minded individual. I'm not going to bother arguing with you, i dont need to, because i know what is possible and what isn't. So ill just wait for you to post up your "RB supercharger kit" that runs 9psi and "lights up 18" tyres in 4th gear" and let the good people of SAU judge whether or not your speaking shit :P

Edited by PM-R33

Hooray for the NA section =\

sooooo...9psi on a standard NA computer, with the standard fuel reg injectors etc and makes enough grunt to smoke 4th gear....wait isnt it school holidays in some states already....

All it's going to be is an SC14 Toyota supercharger for around the $300-$600 mark with some custom brackets made up. It'll rob the car of some down low power and make up for it in the midrange and up top to about 140-160rwkw, if that. Nothing new. Hardly 4th gear tyre frying.

Edited by PM-R33

9PSi... 2.5L... Tyre frying in 4th... WITH a clutch dump...

Where am I going wrong? 14PSi turbo'd... 3.0L... Only shreds the tyres in 3rd... With the push of the throttle... Should I try a clutch dump in 4th?

Or are we talking you only chirped the tyres in 4th? Cause I can mention mine unsettles across the start finish line of OP GP in 4th... But that's just not fair...

9PSi... 2.5L... Tyre frying in 4th... WITH a clutch dump...

Where am I going wrong? 14PSi turbo'd... 3.0L... Only shreds the tyres in 3rd... With the push of the throttle... Should I try a clutch dump in 4th?

Or are we talking you only chirped the tyres in 4th? Cause I can mention mine unsettles across the start finish line of OP GP in 4th... But that's just not fair...

maybe you weren't driving in pooring rain with bald tyres on a road where a car had just had it's sump plug come out.

all that saying "frying the tyres in 4th" says to me is that you either talk a lot of shit or really need to stop buying the absolute cheapest tyres on the market.

and there is no way a rb20 could fry the tyres in 4th on a stock ecu.