SAU Community

Domestic Vs Import Dyno Day: 30th Jan - $30

toyotacarclub.net

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for letting me just show up and run, was glad you moved the date, was away and couldnt make the original date!

was awesome to crack 400, bit of fun trying to keep it on the dyno, nothing a few people in the boot couldnt fix!

nice and lean, couple more psi and a larger catcack has released a few more pony's me thinks.

post-34685-1266053378_thumb.jpg

Awesome result Adrian :thumbsup: You are the Guilt-Toy of South Australia! Just dont leave us and go to Georgia :blush:

Thanks guys for letting me just show up and run, was glad you moved the date, was away and couldnt make the original date!

was awesome to crack 400, bit of fun trying to keep it on the dyno, nothing a few people in the boot couldnt fix!

nice and lean, couple more psi and a larger catcack has released a few more pony's me thinks.

post-34685-1266053378_thumb.jpg

hey good work fella congrats

Damn, wish I was there to see those big numbers happen!

:down:

cant believe how gay my stagea is.
yeah, its standard and its auto...

120awkw is about the ballpark for a stock auto Stagea.

Mine made 184awkw about 4 weeks ago on 10psi, manual, fmic, and with a leak! Fixing the leak this week, and adding a few other items, for a reliable 200+awkw.

Was a good day, thanks to Brian for organising it. It was a bit slow first up in the morning, but as the day went on more and more cars rocked up.

I was pretty happy with my first Dyno run since i bought my car, with only a few modifications i put on it, it made 191.7 rwkw. I was extreamly amazed at the amount of power that some of the imports and domestics put out. Excellent work :down:

post-58986-1266219098_thumb.jpg

Damn, wish I was there to see those big numbers happen!

:thumbsup:

120awkw is about the ballpark for a stock auto Stagea.

Mine made 184awkw about 4 weeks ago on 10psi, manual, fmic, and with a leak! Fixing the leak this week, and adding a few other items, for a reliable 200+awkw.

its an RS/RWD though. Maybe there is something wrong with it.

• 1 month later...