SAU Community

2010 F1 Season

Roy

As bad as that Buemi crash was..... did anyone else find it a little bit funny that he was trying to steer without any front wheels? lulz.

What a massive failure in the front end though! Very lucky that he wasnt injured. Just heard on fox news that Buemi says the crash was 'nothing serious'.... Lol WTF?

I've seen guys trying to steer their cars with their front ends pointing at the sky. It's a natural instinct I suppose.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

somewhat off topic, but fuck me, Craig Baird is becoming unbearabe

he brings nothing to 'the panel' except a shit accent and his own one-eyed views about how much he'd like to have schui's cock in, and around, his mouth.

Was great last year with Cam and thruster, why screw with the format? now we're stuck with this negative sob for the rest of the year

Agreed with Ivan. My missus was like "Who is this depressing idiot?"

Never really understood why 1HD don't have any practice sessions, especially since some of the other shit they broadcast is Netball. Seriously, who watches Netball?

Totally agree.... 1HD advertises F1 as one of its headlining events, yet won't show the practice sessions and instead they have some other dribble on that noone cares about....

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Baird is terrible on the panel! I don't know who is worse though, our guys or Brundle crapping on continuously about Button and Hamilton.

I've seen guys trying to steer their cars with their front ends pointing at the sky. It's a natural instinct I suppose.

And yeah I know it's a natural instinct..... but it still looked pretty funny :(

Webz on fire in P3. I think every race the guy doesnt win his resolve will only get stronger. If RBR are on the front two rows tomorrow i bet Vettel wont be shown the courtesy shown to him in Malaysia!

somewhat off topic, but fuck me, Craig Baird is becoming unbearabe

he brings nothing to 'the panel' except a shit accent and his own one-eyed views about how much he'd like to have schui's cock in, and around, his mouth.

Was great last year with Cam and thruster, why screw with the format? now we're stuck with this negative sob for the rest of the year

Think you guys have it all wrong, they need to get Cromps back and ASAP! Now THAT bloke understands racing, and doesn't prattle crap, when he speaks, people listen (if you heard P. Brock's eulogy you know what I'm on about). Even if it means bringing the V8's back to ten, so be it.. Just gives them an excuse to telecast 2 OneHD channels! :-)

No more Cam, no more Rusty.. Don't mind Beattie but only in small'ish doses.. Trying to think of the guy that used to do it with Cromps, he is still at ten and is on the news, but his name escapes me, but I liked him a lot as well!

Oh, and go Webs! .3 quicker than the rest of the field! Yeewww!

Please Schumi, please set a time faster than Nico!!!

Imagine how many WDCs Webber would have if he had Rubens seat! I mean, Webber BLEW Rosberg away and Rosberg is BLOWING old man Schuey away, I think Webber would have had about 8 WDCs by now! ..... :(

...and as for commentary. Bring back Alan Jones, i understand he can do with the money

Well it looks like a Q3 shootout between Webber and Hamo for Pole. Vettel has been slower in S1 all weekend then Webber. Maybe Alonso is an outside chance.

And i have held off saying it...but i was right! :( No way they should have given the keys to the Mercedes to Schuey. I dare say Heidfeld right now would be doing the better job

hmmm- could be very cozy for both Drivers and Teams on the standings board after tomorrow's race

now to watch the footage of what i already know on 1HD at 6:30...