SAU Community

Stolen R33 Gtr

ras1983

same thing happened to me coupe years back ,

they sold the head unit for their "fix" and were nice enough to leave a neddle in the car and their id also...to add to how smart they were they also dumped the car across the rd from the flats they were living in at the time...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update. The car was found in Avondale Heights by the police. I'm still waiting to get details from them. Apparently they arrested a drugged up female that was sitting in the car at the time and all they would tell me was that the car was "partially stripped" whatever that means.

I'll let you guys know what happens, I'm just waiting to call Shannon's to put in a claim tomorrow.

great news man.

only bad news is that the drugged f**kers will get a slap on the wrist and some sort of drug counselling and then be let out to do more f**ked up crimes.....

Doug did my alarm as well. Level 3 python alarm with immobilizer, battery backup and anti signal hack. If someone manages to steal my car i'll eat my own shit

"If someone manages to steal my car i'll eat my own shit"

HAHAHHAHAHA.... f*** me drunk.... i just spilt b**g water all over myself after reading that comment... hahahahahahah thanks for making my day mate....

and WHOO three cheers for the bloke who has found the car!! hope them pr!cks get what they deserve in there!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update guys. Shannon's has decided to pay me out instead of repairing the car. The interior was completely stripped (except the dash), boot was totally stripped, boot lid and rear spoiler were gone, bonnet and front bumper were gone, some of the engine bay had started to be taken apart.

In other words, the thieves didn't waste any time.

On the bright side, at least the two thieves were caught red handed and they will likely get convicted. Oh, and this might be a good excuse to get an R34 GTR sooner rather than later.

All I have to say is that Shannon's was a pleasure to deal with through the entire process. They had top customer service and I will definitely insure cars with them in the future.

Bad news about the car mate, but at least the thieves got caught, which keeps them from stealing other peoples cars/parts.

Good luck on hunting for a 34R :)

ditto

How much did u hav it insured for with Shannons, did it cover your costs on the car...to replace with the 34 gtr? Well sufficient obviously 34's worth more to buy...

Unlucky on the theft mate, unfortunately for us a skyline is high theft risk though as most of us know... :rofl:

How much did u hav it insured for with Shannons, did it cover your costs on the car...to replace with the 34 gtr? Well sufficient obviously 34's worth more to buy...

Unlucky on the theft mate, unfortunately for us a skyline is high theft risk though as most of us know... :rofl:

Lol the R34 is something that I'll get later. I had the car insured for $27,000 agreed value so it wont even come close to covering the cost of an R34. I'm moving to Sydney so I'll have to keep the cash on the side to buy furniture and have some reserves for a rainy day.

Sorry to hear bud. My R33 GTR and Soarer also got stolen from my house about 2-3 weeks ago. And i live in Kings park, about 2 mins from you.

:thumbsup:

Seems there must be people targeting those models. They were trying to steal some parts off it, but then cops rocked up and caught them before they could.