SAU Community

Stolen R33 Gtr

ras1983

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Ruffels,

If someone wants to steal your car they will, no matter how good the alarm system is, that's why insurance is a must.

I hope your R33 turns up buddy...

i have family friends who had thier brand new 2008 bmw x5 stolen last year... only solution is flatbed, bmw security systems are supposed to be invincible! so if they really want the car... they will take it

i remember reading years ago this show s14 was taken from a performance mechanic shop in the middle of the night, the thieves broke in, bypassed the shops security, then moved 6 cars and stole the s14

So is it Doug or Ben we go to for alarm installs around here haha.

Anyone got details please? :wub: Thanks!

well doug is eastside installs 0402855801. he comes to your house to do the work and can do alarms, car audio, etc. he'e done 2 of my cars and my mums car and did a great job with all. good prices as well so id highly recommend him

So is it Doug or Ben we go to for alarm installs around here haha.

Anyone got details please? :) Thanks!

Ben - via SAU-Vic discount/club membership. He will do your car if you are not a member, but the price will not be the same :)

If you want his details PM me.

I think last time i spoke to him he was upto about 55-60 SAU-Vic cars lol :wub:

POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER HERE SO WE CAN CALL YOU IF WE SPOT IT.

0433 236 389

If someone spots it, I'd prefer if they call the police, only because it's already on their system and they would be able to chase it down/tow it away if they had a chance.

Thanks though.

check the spotted section. some one saw a silver r33 with black bonnet and stickers down the side alone in deer park ....

Some PICS would help people. black bonnets is common.

Done.

post-34048-1261891065_thumb.jpg

post-34048-1261891115_thumb.jpg

Edited by ras1983

Hmm..weren't you selling your car on the forums? I hope you find your car quick!

No offence but if you were selling your car on carsales as well, getting insurance to cover for the stolen car is going to be a little tricky as they will suspect foul play there. Happened to a friend of mine who was selling his car for a few months and he reported his car got stolen. The insurance company had people investigating him from head to toe before he finally got his money back. Everything from phone records to internet ads will be checked.

Hope you'll find your car soon!

Hmm..weren't you selling your car on the forums? I hope you find your car quick!

No offence but if you were selling your car on carsales as well, getting insurance to cover for the stolen car is going to be a little tricky as they will suspect foul play there. Happened to a friend of mine who was selling his car for a few months and he reported his car got stolen. The insurance company had people investigating him from head to toe before he finally got his money back. Everything from phone records to internet ads will be checked.

Hope you'll find your car soon!

Yes I had it for sale a while back but decided to keep it. I've finished uni and I've found a good job so I thought I'd do a few mods that I'd been wanting to do for a while. I had just replaced the clutch too! What a pain in the ass this is!

Quick update. The car was found in Avondale Heights by the police. I'm still waiting to get details from them. Apparently they arrested a drugged up female that was sitting in the car at the time and all they would tell me was that the car was "partially stripped" whatever that means.

I'll let you guys know what happens, I'm just waiting to call Shannon's to put in a claim tomorrow.

I'm not getting my hopes up yet, but I'm moving to Sydney at the end of January to start a job up there and I am desperately hoping that I can take the skyline up with me. I'll keep you guys posted.