SAU Community

rare skyline - R32 with RB25DE

Genesis®

yeah... been down there a couple of times for coffee... parking can be a killer and sometimes have to make multiple rounds till i get a lot ...

go ahead and give a wave the next time you see me... i will wave back... be it mirage or not... :D

lolz... well the thing is that i preferred doing my research work during the nights when its much cooler and sometimes when i do crave for maccas' chicken salad, milton's the only solution. besides, i love driving at night... no traffic and only the lovely sound of my exhaust... :aroused:

Ben - yeah, i live in indooroopilly. milton maccas probably the closest i can get food from in the middle of the night without having to get outa my car.

nick - i thk you better start a new thread here and asked about views/comments about getting cars from autoforce. you will be surprised with what you can learn from here.

nice! I was wondering if it was just b'shit or not. Now i have an answer. I always wanted an rb25det powered r32 as i like things that are different. Thus why i have a rb20det powered silvia with a 180sx front on it.

Cheers and nice ride.

Yep, definately a nice ride. I assume their is only one getting around Brisbane and that was you on Coro Drv today. Looks just as good in person. As soon as I saw the GTS25 sticker, I have gone "I know that car". Again nice car.

thks man... i had a feelin that it was you (not many white lines around) ... i thought you sold your GTST already and getting a GTR soon? the GTS25 sticker is like my car's ID... most ppl from the forum recognised identified with the sticker first...