RBPOWA-(TJ)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah the emo 33 broke again :thumbsup:
Ricer-excuse-gaugeweb.jpeg

Emsta is at it again

Its got clutch issues - i think the 43 degree day did a lot of damage. And just noticed that one of the gauges is not working at all now (after monday it was not very accurate).

In anycase - I will be at work till late tomz night for some marketing thing

might be on monday. people are keen on both. in fact!!

Monday the 18th 8.00pm people

can just meet at Rock Kung you all know where to park, or do the usual pre meet at Clayton Monash carpark.

so enjoy your friday night, and see ya's monday.

What's wrong with working as a nurse? There's very good money in the medical industry.

For the record though, I work in IT (if you could call it that). My boss owns many companies. Within those many companies includes 4 nursing agencies. So yes, I've done work for nurses before but I am certainly not a nurse.

^^ You know how much a Twin Turbo car cost... Hah!

I want to come but I have no car ;)

Did you sell the MR2 and 300ZX

public transport? I'm sure you'll even get concession rates for being a teenager.
In case you hadn't realised, I'm in my 20s and work full time.
really? shiet. thought you were a teenager that worked as a nurse or something.

;)

Shit that was good!

What's wrong with working as a nurse? There's very good money in the medical industry.

For the record though, I work in IT (if you could call it that). My boss owns many companies. Within those many companies includes 4 nursing agencies. So yes, I've done work for nurses before but I am certainly not a nurse.

Just shit stirring you Jizzy!

:(

Did you sell the MR2 and 300ZX

Nah, just the MR2 (which is getting roadworthied at the moment). The mechanic will have it until Wednesday at least. Had some big things to do for the RWC.

Just shit stirring you Jizzy!

I know ;) But it works. Shan always gets me angry even if I know he's joking :(

I know ;) But it works. Shan always gets me angry even if I know he's joking :(

lol you need to chill out princess ;) life's way too much fun to take seriously all the time. instead of gettin your panties in a knot, just try and be a smartarse back. seems to work for the rest of us.

but seriously tho, I thought you actually did work as a nurse, and not disrespectfully either, couple of my ex's parents work as shift nurses at mental institutions/retirement homes and they make mad moneh.