SAU Community

Any Southside Members

peteR33

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard. Check the event section and you'll find most active Brisbane members meet up every Thursday at Chapel Hills Baskin Robbins (7:30pm) and head to Freedom Carwash along Logan Rd at 8 Mile Plains (around 9:30 to 10pm). I meet with a few southsiders and those that prefer dinner over ice cream at Sunnybank nowadays and head to the carwash to meet up with the others. Let me know if you're keen for dinner but if not, you can always drive up to Chapel or Freedom and say hi.

Welcome aboard. Check the event section and you'll find most active Brisbane members meet up every Thursday at Chapel Hills Baskin Robbins (7:30pm) and head to Freedom Carwash along Logan Rd at 8 Mile Plains (around 9:30 to 10pm). I meet with a few southsiders and those that prefer dinner over ice cream at Sunnybank nowadays and head to the carwash to meet up with the others. Let me know if you're keen for dinner but if not, you can always drive up to Chapel or Freedom and say hi.

There's a dinner ? :/

And :D

welcome

There's a dinner ? :/

And :D

welcome

Yes, something which I have always wanted to do but never did happen until recently (past weeks). John (yaface), his mate in the yellow s15, Adam and Rob are keen. Its only a small group but thats just an option for anyone that like Asian food for dinner. Did I mention Market Square's got really good gelatos too? Hahaha.

Yes, something which I have always wanted to do but never did happen until recently (past weeks). John (yaface), his mate in the yellow s15, Adam and Rob are keen. Its only a small group but thats just an option for anyone that like Asian food for dinner. Did I mention Market Square's got really good gelatos too? Hahaha.

G'day pete. Welcome bud.

Market Square + Not wanting your car damaged = Fail.

haha, i didn't know there was dinner, sounds good, I'll drop by one night. Where do you guys park?

Bro... you live here! lol. John and I always park opposite where the primary school is. Not the bird bombarding area though. Anywhere on the right side is good. This Thursday is Harrys. Danski is coming as well. I'll be heading there with a few others too. Meeting at Freedom around 6:30-7.

ok guys which freedom are we meeting at i have no idea about the south side sorry only been in brissy 2 yrs sounds like your all a good bunch i am trying to get my mate to come along he has a tidy R33 going to be awesome learning from you lot this is my first liner up till now always been V8 lol after the last week its like i have been reborn

ok guys which freedom are we meeting at i have no idea about the south side sorry only been in brissy 2 yrs sounds like your all a good bunch i am trying to get my mate to come along he has a tidy R33 going to be awesome learning from you lot this is my first liner up till now always been V8 lol after the last week its like i have been reborn

Freedom Petrol Station along Logan Road at 8 Mile Plains.

2494 Logan Rd, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113‎

Hey gabnr, you should def come since you're around the sunnybank area anyways. Parking across the road is awesome...basically get the carpark to ourselves.

+1

Another Southsider here.. :cool: (Shailer Park)

This Thursday is Harrys. Danski is coming as well. I'll be heading there with a few others too. Meeting at Freedom around 6:30-7.

Sounds good.. See ya's there.. :(

Edited by 83CKS

Keep me in mind when you do the next "dinner" :P