SAU Community

To The 2 Retarded Skyline Drivers

mid life crisis

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats very wrog for them to be doing that so close to houses.... well its wrong to be doing on the street ! but unfortunately these people do exist and no matter how hard you try to stop them it will not stop...

thats very wrog for them to be doing that so close to houses.... well its wrong to be doing on the street ! but unfortunately these people do exist and no matter how hard you try to stop them it will not stop...

As true as this may be, when its your street and your family affected you'll continue to try to stop them no matter how pointless it may seem.

if there are more than two witnesses that passed on info to the police, surely these peanuts will receive some sort of punishment. well I hope they do anyway

ive been reported for other stuff man, not ripping skids but ive heard its something like 14 sightings of you doing stupid shit and they do something.. keep reporting them bud.. if ppl wanna do that stuff go to industrial areas :D

ive been reported for other stuff man, not ripping skids but ive heard its something like 14 sightings of you doing stupid shit and they do something.. keep reporting them bud.. if ppl wanna do that stuff go to industrial areas :) the track

fixed.

I know a guy who had 4 or so reports within 10 minutes cause he was being a sik cvnt in his vl (surprise?), all he received was a letter in the post stating that he had been reported doing burnouts.

Can only hope that they're bright enough to realise local residents don't want that behavior and move on somewhere else, keep the reports up.

they havent been back since so maybe the mate they was visiting passed on the residents regards lol if it happens again i will try the old 1/2 house brick at the car trick that might at least get them too stop so we can all have a nice chat lol

I know a guy who had 4 or so reports within 10 minutes cause he was being a sik cvnt in his vl (surprise?), all he received was a letter in the post stating that he had been reported doing burnouts.

Can only hope that they're bright enough to realise local residents don't want that behavior and move on somewhere else, keep the reports up.

it only takes 1 reporting... and haha on the edit.. like i said its about 10-14 reports and they come to your house for a "friendly" chat.. go over your car and look for defects most likely

Many moons ago I received a visit from the local constabulary over a single report for a road rage incident.....never touched the douche but his hair literally turned white before my eyes.

I denied all accusations till the cows came home which made it my word against his but the mongrel had it coming......cops will always try and seek an admission of liability though.

So I suppose it boils down to resources at the time and the nature of the alleged offence as to whether you get a visit, phone call or otherwise.

it only takes 1 reporting... and haha on the edit.. like i said its about 10-14 reports and they come to your house for a "friendly" chat.. go over your car and look for defects most likely

They couldnt defect you, because you are on private property..assuming you are parked on your driveway..?

They couldnt defect you, because you are on private property..assuming you are parked on your driveway..?

Pretty sure the police can defect you anywhere if they believe the car is likely to be driven on public roads.

i Know what you mean when i had my black 32, had a guy in another black 32 come and buy some parts so we started to talk about our cars. When he left he thought it would be a good idea to LAY it out front of my house and half way up the street so an hour later the cops came knocked on my door, well ppl had complaned and said it was my car and rego the car was in my garage. course they didnt belive me and they slaped me with a defect (IN MY GARAGE) I live on gemini drive @ munno para west and yes its getting a bit out of hand