SAU Community

For Sale! My R33...

Frink

Frink, if you need any help with Subaru hunting and info, come visit us over at: http://subitorque.bestbb.net/index.php

Its our local RS Liberty Club site run by myself and another mate. We'll be a LOT more friendlier than Rexnet ever will.

Cheers buddy. I'll be sure to check it out. Pretty sure i'll need some help at some point... :)

Was sick of beating me huh, want more of a challenge :)

Yep. I figure i'll hand your ass to you in something a little less showy :)

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little bit.... :P

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH!!! :P

Nice...

But seriously, I hope it doesnt sell so you have to keep and turn it into a full track car Luke :P

(P.S. Has anyone noticed that when you type in p-i-g without the dashes, it turns automaticly into the word 'cop'?)

Having come from Subarus (I replied to your thread on rexnet) they are damn fun but if/when I buy another it will be an STI I'm not going for the lesser model (WRX) again. If you are after something to drive everyday the WRX is possibly the better option being a little more comfortable where as if it is going to see the track work then without a doubt I'd save more and go an STI.

Good luck with the sale.

swaps? :D

maybe...

Sorry Frink I don't have enough posts to be able to PM back... So to answer nobody that I know of but you can always ask the ACT section of rexnet.

its all good. cheers anyway though...

Cheers buddy. I'll be sure to check it out. Pretty sure i'll need some help at some point... :)

Yep. I figure i'll hand your ass to you in something a little less showy :D

I think you will be in trouble away from the 33, unless your thinking evo.......

I'll beat you in a subie on the skidpan any day Reece! :bunny::devil::bunny:

I think I got you in a skyline though. RWD vs AWD isn't fair, how bout you lend me a Subie and we can battle :P