skyline_baby

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yea parts of my engine bay like the rocket cover plate

post-70055-1264981424_thumb.jpg

Go Rocket Go!!!

I also think that the more parts you paint random colours (pink) is massively reducing resale and the chance of ever reselling your car.

Don't say you want to keep it for ever either, heard that time and again. Eventually it ends up for sale for 2k because no body wants a car with random bits of paint poorly splashed around everywhere.

It's not a very good way to treat someone in general.. We should be treating new people nicely so they can say good things about SAU an have confidence to go to SAU cruises etc and support the scene. :D

I wish she still had her R34 GTR. She sold it a few months ago... It was so sexual! Anywho, enjoy the new plates chick. :-)

It's not a very good way to treat someone in general.. We should be treating new people nicely so they can say good things about SAU an have confidence to go to SAU cruises etc and support the scene. :D

I wish she still had her R34 GTR. She sold it a few months ago... It was so sexual! Anywho, enjoy the new plates chick. :-)

The silver 34 gtr?? from what i saw it was stock with minor bolt ons... prefer choys funny colour datsun over most gtr's

SAU is pretty good place to learn get to meet people and have a fun time i can say i have met most SAU QLD members they arent bad at all infact they are alot better then boostloosers ! but then who wants to be part of boostloosing crew lolz

infact i need to sell some drugs tonite any1 up for a few hits tonite? baskin robins ?

The silver 34 gtr?? from what i saw it was stock with minor bolt ons... prefer choys funny colour datsun over most gtr's

SAU is pretty good place to learn get to meet people and have a fun time i can say i have met most SAU QLD members they arent bad at all infact they are alot better then boostloosers ! but then who wants to be part of boostloosing crew lolz

infact i need to sell some drugs tonite any1 up for a few hits tonite? baskin robins ?

Yeah but I love all R34 GTR's lol. And yeah ive been on Boost cruising.. They seem to be a bit rude on there sometimes. Im not saying ppl arent good people on here!

And baskin robins aye... You mean on the northside? Drugs are bad mmmmkay!!

Yeah but I love all R34 GTR's lol. And yeah ive been on Boost cruising.. They seem to be a bit rude on there sometimes. Im not saying ppl arent good people on here!

And baskin robins aye... You mean on the northside? Drugs are bad mmmmkay!!

well i gotto get cash in from somewhere ... daily job doesnt cut it .. i cant manwhore not that good looking cept for micheals x 2 ... better off selling white powder :D

... sniff sniff ...

nah i think it will rain tonite might just go for a drive if its not to bad ... ah well some 34 gtrs are ok some arent worth it even with low ks but then again some are worth more then 100g

guys / girls on here are great just have to get to know them ...