SAU Community

Koenigsegg For Sale

Kujotk

I'd stay away from any Auton Martins. Sounds like a rip off of an Aston Martin. Just sayin like...

Quite simply... LOL

The aston db9 at damelian isn't a rip off? how does it sound dodge lol? I'm just curious as to why you guys should say that?

:)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks ten 4 i'm with you,

The aston db9 at damelian isn't a rip off? how does it sound dodge lol? I'm just curious as to why you guys should say that?

Oh and if your mums budget is $200k i'd only spend a max of $165k if its a 2nd hand car. And theres a 2005 V8 Vantage at italia motori for about $165k, looks like sex

Woosh...

woosh was the sound of the joke going straight over your head.

the guy typed 'auton martin' which sounded like a cheap ripoff of aston martin, although it was just a typo.

i guess you had to be there :P lol

woosh was the sound of the joke going straight over your head.

the guy typed 'auton martin' which sounded like a cheap ripoff of aston martin, although it was just a typo.

i guess you had to be there :D lol

fk i'm slow sometimes.... i didn't notice lol

DAMN IT "Assembly will be required, however"

Rules out getting an engine for me...

Nah mate you'll be fine. I hear NASA engines are no harder to put together than a piece of furniture from IKEA, 2 hours max for each one

hey have you seen apollo 13 the movie? If these astronaughts could build an oxygen joobywacky out of rubish and still make it back to earth, Nasa can't be using too many things different from the "Bush Mechanic" dude that used to be on ABC, making an axel with a log and what not...

Tom is not a next car.

Don't tell me what I can and can't be !!!!!!! I am A car, I am I tells you :) I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Well that sounds alot better in my head.... :P

• 4 months later...

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but just heard the Koenigseg has just sold @ $1.8mil and should be picked up in a week.... if I hear any more news i'll post it here.

And I'll post pics once I get the Iron Chef Imports vinyl wrap finished :3some:

LOL do it :D

I saw this car at the new ferrari show room in waterloo about a month ago, was 1.9 million then. What a bargain at 1.8!! :)

It was always $1.8, Ferrari just wanted some playing room (even though people spending $1.8m on a used car wouldn't worry about $100k saving at all) number plates are meant to be "WAT.THE"

kujotk, when u got the 360, did u get new belts with the deal?

As for the egg. I think the sale is a smart move on the current owner behalf.

of stemming the loss.

Seen the price of these suckers in europe?

To alot of people, they are the modern day De Tomaso

kujotk, when u got the 360, did u get new belts with the deal?

As for the egg. I think the sale is a smart move on the current owner behalf.

of stemming the loss.

Seen the price of these suckers in europe?

To alot of people, they are the modern day De Tomaso

YUp, it has an imaculate service record, service every 900km, everything is as it should be and the belts were done last year (500km before I bought it, since then ive already put 1000km in 3 months, most driving it has ever had in 3 months, it's average by previous owner was 1000km/year) what a waste @ 1000km/year.