Paint Job On My Gtr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Car went into the panel beaters today. Didn't feel confident with them paint matching off a picture so i just went with BT2. However I spotted a Toyota Rukus on the road in 'Voodoo Blue' (colour code 8T6), and to me it looks exactly like Calsonic Blue.

What do you guys think?

2011-toyota-rukus-halo-625x416.jpg

cp4796861350678176234.jpg?height=700&aspect=FitWithinNoPad&width=1050scion_xb_08_8T6_03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got another look at the tru blu DJR car and I'm convinced it's the colour I want. If I give the sprayer the right colour code, is it guaranteed to come out the right colour? Never dealt with spray painting a car before so i want to know 100% it will come out right.

Bathurst%20Sunday%20Car%2018%20lrg.jpg

mind blown.

Haha... well I have. Not seen any Jap cars in Europe with it... nor any Euro cars in Japan with it. Now you point it out... my bad.... I am a little derailed some times.

OP sorry but what about Porsche Riviera Blue it looks sooo good as a colour in the flesh... (not the best in the pics but awesome and sort of looks midway between the colours from the falken cars which also look uber cool).

IMG_2374_zps51ba9ebb.jpg

imagesCATZ3W50_zps5f19eefd.jpg