SAU Community

Alaska - Girdwood Photo For Andy :p

Angus Smart

Hello everyone, i'm currently in Alaska heres a nice view out of my condo's balcony. light blizzard today

the stagea would be in heaven here!

post-31456-1265755738_thumb.jpg

Looks cold!!

Here in SA its been like 40 degrees for almost 3 days in a row.

Looks good Andrew.

I just got back from a week in Montana and whilst not the coldest winter plenty of snow on the ground and around.

Check this out.

View out the window of the car in town, and view out my back door.

post-41854-1265769641_thumb.jpg

post-41854-1265769669_thumb.jpg

Ahh nice, thought you might still be over here. the west and up that way have had some good dumps. in some weird places tho.

its so steep here! but i have been sick from what i think is the water here for a few days. only just hit up the north face yesterday

Ahh nice, thought you might still be over here. the west and up that way have had some good dumps. in some weird places tho.

its so steep here! but i have been sick from what i think is the water here for a few days. only just hit up the north face yesterday

I just got back on Tuesday morning. I was due to be there for 2 more days but my wife was stressed looking after the little ones so I thought 2 days less is better than not getting to go next year.

Bridger Bowl was pretty damn extreme. lots of hiking to higher and more extreme runs.

I just got back on Tuesday morning. I was due to be there for 2 more days but my wife was stressed looking after the little ones so I thought 2 days less is better than not getting to go next year.

Bridger Bowl was pretty damn extreme. lots of hiking to higher and more extreme runs.

Aww damn! fair call tho its been a bit slow here and not a great deal of pow. but the resort during the week is so quiet hey! you can have 10 runs and still not have it tracked out :laugh: not to mention waking up to a massive avalanche cannon going off! yeah the hiking here is the go to. but meh too much work for me. i did a little today however but nothing too extreme

will try get some video of north face this week and a few more photos for you! alaska is crazy! you need to get here one day you'd love it!