SAU Community

Parts shops in Tokyo

Leewah

Does anyone know where in Tokyo specifically where someone can purchase RH9 stickers?

My GF is heading over next week and I want her to bring some goodies home for me including RH9 stickers just incase some day I actually get there and can put 1 on my car.

If anyone does know, I'd really appreciate it. Keeping in mind she is a girl and has no idea about where things are, if an address and closest large landmarks could be included, it would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know where in Tokyo specifically where someone can purchase RH9 stickers?

My GF is heading over next week and I want her to bring some goodies home for me including RH9 stickers just incase some day I actually get there and can put 1 on my car.

If anyone does know, I'd really appreciate it.  Keeping in mind she is a girl and has no idea about where things are, if an address and closest large landmarks could be included, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Leewah,

The only place I know of that (officially) sells "RH9" stickers is Fuji Dynamics.

Unfortunately, they're not in Tokyo, but in the next prefecture, Kanagawa, in a place called Sumohara. Heres their map:

map1.gifmap3.gif

map2.gifmap4.gif

But don't worry, if your gf can't make it out there, just order the stickers online from their website...

rh9s2.jpg

/Rezz

Hey Rezz,

Thanks for the info mate.

It's been a great help.

One thing though, there is no payment option for credit card, nor can they ship OS.

This would mean that they will only take a money order (or equivalent) or internet transfer? Is this what you've experienced? Also, since they don't ship OS, I'm assuming that they can only deliver to Japanese addresses. Hope it doesn't take to long otherwise the GF will be on her way back by the time the stickers arrive.