SAU Community

R32 Bn Blitser Widebody - R34 Front Conversion

hey guys. Here's my car. its a 1990 r32.

Bn wide kit with r34 front conversion.

Just thought id get some opinions.

i no the custom number plates are pretty gay. If anyone wants them let me know. lol.

and does anyone know the Vic roads regulations or rules on widebody's.

car is pretty stock otherwise. Stock height, Quiet exhaust, Currently hunting a stock airbox, Not much else for cops to pick on

wheels are work VS

18 x 10 -12

18 x 9 -4

post-52856-1267073551_thumb.jpg

post-52856-1267073576_thumb.jpg

post-52856-1267073621_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

nice and clean looking car mate.. love the wheels altough big gap between guards and wheels :)

also seen this on firesport, why are you selling??

Yer the gap in the wheels is huge =( but RWC is done so modifying begins =)

Shopping list includes...

- 2530 , Rb25 hi-flow, maybe OP6 from r34.. Not sure yet.? has to be low mount. Dont want any more attention.

- GTR injectors.

- PFC or Remap.

- GTR fuel pump, 040.

Once power is done then i will go inside

either full r34 interior or some GTR seats.

aim for the car is 200-230kw

DANK: yes i was going to sell the car. Bonnet flew up on the way to uni and i didn't think i was going to be able to afford repairs, However all is fixed now and cost total $240 thanks to my dads fiber-glassing skills =)

hey its the droopy faced R324! I thought we built it for a sri lankan kid? Did he sell it?

wow i had no idea. I Bought it from a car dealer in fawkner.

So yer...

Do you know anything else about the car.

lol kinda... my mates built it :P or at least finished it or something.

lankan kid wanted to build a show car I guess, came in wanting his 32 to look epic, but mechanically left it stock so he didn't get bent over by the cops.

I can't remember clearly, but from memory he had already had the kit put on somewhere else, then came into the shop wanting us to fix it up or something.

I think he liked an R34 front, but got sold a copy of my BN blister kit cos he wanted to run mad dish and wide fenders. Instead of springing for a proper 32/34 conversion he just wanted the headlights grafted into the 32 guards and bumper and bonnet altered to suit. From memory the 34 front looked like it had sagged cos it sat a lot lower than a normal 34 (32 fronts are lower).

lol I do remember calling it the droopy faced R324 every time I walked in the shop while they were working on it.

Problem with the BN blister kit is that it needs to be dumped on its arse (like 20mm off the ground) for it to look anywhere near good on any set of wheels. Totally unusable in Australia unless you convert to Airbag suspension or hydraulics or some funky stuff like that to lay it down.

lol kinda... my mates built it :blush: or at least finished it or something.

lankan kid wanted to build a show car I guess, came in wanting his 32 to look epic, but mechanically left it stock so he didn't get bent over by the cops.

I can't remember clearly, but from memory he had already had the kit put on somewhere else, then came into the shop wanting us to fix it up or something.

I think he liked an R34 front, but got sold a copy of my BN blister kit cos he wanted to run mad dish and wide fenders. Instead of springing for a proper 32/34 conversion he just wanted the headlights grafted into the 32 guards and bumper and bonnet altered to suit. From memory the 34 front looked like it had sagged cos it sat a lot lower than a normal 34 (32 fronts are lower).

lol I do remember calling it the droopy faced R324 every time I walked in the shop while they were working on it.

Problem with the BN blister kit is that it needs to be dumped on its arse (like 20mm off the ground) for it to look anywhere near good on any set of wheels. Totally unusable in Australia unless you convert to Airbag suspension or hydraulics or some funky stuff like that to lay it down.

yer you are right. It does slant at the front, i was actauly thinking about converting back to r32 front. not sure yet, rear clearance isnt bad, front is horrible. cheers for the info mate..

noticed the DRIFTLINE sticker .... go talk to Roshan at driftline he prolly knows more about it....

LOL i think i just noticed funky is roshan.... BAHAHAH f*kER WHERES MY CALL FOR THEM SUBFRAME BUSHES!!!!!!

Edited by v8tzr

LOL i think i just noticed funky is roshan.... BAHAHAH f*kER WHERES MY CALL FOR THEM SUBFRAME BUSHES!!!!!!

i'm not rush n00blet. rush's my mate. and sif wait for rush to call you, you call rush and harass his ass to get what you want.

and yeah, that BN was finished/painted at Driftline.

i'm not rush n00blet. rush's my mate. and sif wait for rush to call you, you call rush and harass his ass to get what you want.

and yeah, that BN was finished/painted at Driftline.

Well he told me he was gonna call.. from a business point of view i think he suks lOL and you also suk for using n00blet :D

dw ill do the bushes myself since he doesn't want my moneys....

• 2 months later...