SAU Community

Eoi: Sinista (gtr R32)

Sinista32

* EOI: Sinista is for 4 Sale * and I'm looking for appx $30k (cheap!). I bought it for 37k in 2004, 1st Engine rebuilt for 14k locally, then spent 11k on additional mods, and spent another 15k on the current rebuild (ALL reciepts available). It has done 0 k's since the 2nd big and full rebuild by Croydons. Personally I'd like it to stay in the A.C.T if possible.

My late 92 GTR is currently (still) at CRD ready to pick up and I owe a remaining $9k to CRD for the 2nd all new parts full engine rebuild in succession. It has a lot of fruit on and in it which I can PM serious peeps genuinely looking to buy quality and speed.

The interior, exterior and engine bay is unique including the Cwest electronic wing. The last Dyno was 330 awkws prior to this rebuild. So I do expect bigger and better numbers. All the fruit is quality brand named gear. I stayed with 2 new low mount garrets because I love the torque and no lag feeling. If you want BIGger numbers then just add a BIG single and it will deliver.

I have put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears (a lot of tears), and yes a truck load of Ca$h in to the mean ass girl but I'm seriously struggling to come up with the last $9k to pick it up, due to being out of work for 7 months.

Seriously - you won't be disappointed.

You can buy a GTR for less, I know this, but do you know what you'd spend getting it up to the same quality spec and reliability?. 12 months/20,000 warranty. Last thing I'd do if I could afford to keep her is put SK's suspension package in it ($2.5k).

It has the looks and the street cred. 'Sinista' Plates go with her as well.

Pictures up sooon!

BTW - it hasn't been driven in 4years. For those of you who are long time SAU'ers you would remember my ride and the sound system from the Christams cruise!

YES it was ACT registerd and can be re-registerd easily.

Cheers

S!N

Edited by Sinista32

Off the top of my head it has - Full HKS Exhaust system with high flow cat, Force dumps, CRD Custom CAB and huge oil catch can, APEXI super suction kit (pods) , Trust intercooloer, Trust front bar/skirts, Garret 2860-7 Turbos, NITTO custom sump 9.5l, extension and baffles, Nitto High volume oil pump, Nitto drag metal head gasket with new oil/water lines, Nitto metal intake and exhaust gasket kit, Genuine Nissan gasket kit, Braided brake lines, Nitto crank shaft collar, Blitz I colour boost controller (4 settings) , Apexi PFC, JE custom oversized pistons and rings, Eagle rods, ACL race series bearings, Tomei Pon cams with 260 degree lift, Gates timing belt, ARP head stud kit, Bosch 440 fuel pump, Splitfire coils, 770 injectors, New rubber all round, New Recaro race seats, custom coverd rear seats and interior, Cshift short shifter, Cwest electronic wing, Dspeed clear blinkers, smoked rear break light covers, Carbon fibre bonet and the engine covers/piping is highly polished chrome. Can't for the life of me remember the twin plate HD clutch brand at the moment.....

Happy to find and provide the full list of mods to serious buyers.

Unfortunately have already sold off HKS torque/drag controller to the previous owner of Jun.

• 2 weeks later...