SAU Community

The Infamous Eli Porter

Astro Bear

Probably one of the best videos i've ever seen in my life. Wait until Eli Porter has his turn to rap. f**k me dead, I nearly died of laughter. Channel 31 spec ftw.

The infamous Eli Porter:

Enjoy

i found it hilarious.

look up tom green vs xzibit. epic lulz

Yeah, i've seen that one before. It's good shit. Gotta love Xzibit, I saw him when he was in Melbourne last, was an awesome show.

If you liked the first Eli Porter Vid, check out this remix. There are plenty of others which had me pissing pants:

Mint.

Yeah, i've seen that one before. It's good shit. Gotta love Xzibit, I saw him when he was in Melbourne last, was an awesome show.

If you liked the first Eli Porter Vid, check out this remix. There are plenty of others which had me pissing pants:

Mint.

Dude, this is f**ken hilarious.

O.....m....g.

Tom Green and X is great huh!

apparently he isnt freestyling. its a prewritten peice he pretends to freestyle so he can surprise the rappers. he does the same to jurassic 5, but then they bring their own game. luv it either way

apparently he isnt freestyling. its a prewritten peice he pretends to freestyle so he can surprise the rappers. he does the same to jurassic 5, but then they bring their own game. luv it either way

Yer it's pretty obvious Tom Green's verses are pre-written. The fills are too well set up and his flow is too smooth...not even world champion freestylers are that good. X is very good at freestyling - could have been pre-written too but you can hear some non-rhymes suggesting it was improv.

could have been pre-written too but you can hear some non-rhymes suggesting it was improv.

yeah some of the lines are from a song of his, 'LAX'.. still holds his own against Tom Green though lol