SAU Community

Rundle St, Sa Burnout

S4T4N

who cares..

this is like the 5th thread about "bad name for skyline drivers" just sell ya skyline its only gunna get worse as they get cheaper and the more police crack down the more ppl that get caught the more attention blah blha..

im sure you'll get stopped and treated the same way you would have 2 weeks ago..

life goes on man.

your a dead set muppet mate.. cant have an opinion. honestly enlighten me as to why having one of these threads every single week is useful to anyone?

fkn wanker.

personally i think all the anger here should be towards the driver since he is the one that chose to rip a burnout in a small crowded street and then run from the cops and continue giving imports bad names. ACA do have a rep for talking shit but they wouldnt have anything to shit on about if it wasnt for idiots like this driver

yeh and we could build houses out of your awesome posts ... anyyyways whatever floats ya boat man.. go grab a box of kleenex think they're on sale at coles this week you guys can maybe do a group buy in preperation for the next skyline to do a skid.

i dont see the reason to get upset, its not like we go hoon around,

actually, latly ive noticed cops ignoring skylines and going for commodores, particulaly vn-vs's.. dunno if its just my subburbs,

cant wait till they put some D1 Grand Prix drifting video on current affair. can name every import under the sun! thatll be the day.

lol - i actually am rather certain that was done about 12-18months ago by one of the channels :P

Anyway - as with the "theme of the week", closed.

Guys seriously, next time a thread starts on this shit - you will go straight to the wasteland and then you can all fight, bicker, abuse, argue and get banned/warned by someone else as i can then claim its outta my juristiction... kinda... :(

Far easier if i don't have to do it to club members.

You guys all need to take a bloody chill pill. Relax, and learn to have civil discussions without baiting and attacking each other.

The Vic section has been so nice, for so long... but the past 2 months it's gone signifigantly downhill...

It ends here, and now.

- This is your friendly community announcement from Forum Admin.

Thankyou and have a nice day.